Over 35 baby bumps

Not sure if I have dropped this week?

Week 33a.jpg

Oh and I put some nursery pics up in third tri. Polka dot nursery thread.

OMG! Adorable Maple Leaf! I can't really tell if he's dropped but he sure is perfectly tucked in there! OK, what do your undies say? LOL

OMG! Adorable Maple Leaf! I can't really tell if he's dropped but he sure is perfectly tucked in there! OK, what do your undies say? LOL

They say "made you look!" I get all my undies from Aeropostale - sooooo comfy.

32 weeks! Baby weight is estimated at 4 lbs already as per BPP I had on Monday.

Attachments

• IMG_4479.jpg
    IMG_4479.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 14
U look great, JB! Its amazing to see the changes from when you first posted.

LOL I know eh? Back then it was so obvious to me I had a bump, looking back and comparing pics now, it's pretty funny :haha:

You look as amazing as ever Junebug! Time is really flying by!

SHHH! Im nervous enough as it is, being a first timer and all :winkwink:

As of my exam today, I am 90% effaced but not dilated at all, and my OB commented on how low LO's head is. I know that all could mean nothing for a few weeks but on the other hand.......it could also happen anytime now!

Yup, sounds like anytime now! At least you'll hit 37 weeks tomorrow :hugs: Can't wait for you to meet your little guy!!!

Great bump JB. I can't believe how fast it's creeping up on us all.!...
Looking forward to your full term bump tomorrow Gia! How exciting. X

Looking great as always Gia, I can't believe how slim you are everywhere else!

I was just thinking my yoga pants will be part of my going home from the hospital outfit, I've gotten so used to living in them when not at work :rofl:

Looking great as always Gia, I can't believe how slim you are everywhere else!

I was just thinking my yoga pants will be part of my going home from the hospital outfit, I've gotten so used to living in them when not at work :rofl:

Thanks Junebug! All of you gals are very kind :hugs: Yoga pants are exactly what I have packed in my hospital bag for the short trip home!! I bought a new pair just for the occasion and I am doing all I can NOT to break them out of the suitcase before then....:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->