Over 35 baby bumps

I am a little late to post! Lots of bymps to catch up on.

Gia, junebug, mapleleaf, your bumps look spectacular! i think I have gained 15 lbs so far....

Claire, Lucy Mary is absolutely beautiful!!

Stormjet, I am so sorry to hear about your mom and understand thow much you miss her. xo

I will post either later today or tomorrow. Indigo, where is your bump? We will need to keep this thread going! :thumbup:

Storm, my deepest sympathies on the loss of your mom. It is never easy to lose a parent and I can imagine what a difficult time this must be for you. Please stay well and hugs to you and your beautiful baby.

Sadie...I'm too shy to post and I actually had almost nothing until this weekend.

I kept reading about popping, but I'm still surprised by it all. I thought the bump growth would be gradual, but I went from almost 0 to bump literally overnight. :wacko:

It still feels tight and uncomfortable right now....Will that go away? It's higher up than I thought it would be, too...I'm finding all this very strange...:wacko:

Here is my (almost) 27 week boy bump..

I have gained only about 9 lbs so far but I did lose 13 lbs in the 1st tri, thanks to MS.. so I am not back up to my pre-pregnancy weight.

Attachments

• 27 weeks 002.jpg
    27 weeks 002.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 9
Great bump, Future!
*Indigo, My belly gets tight and uncomfortable about once per week! It's her weekly growth spurt!

Here's mine from today, 21 1/2 weeks

Looking great Future and sadie! :cloud9: I love all our bumps! :hugs:

So sorry, Storm...:hugs:
It must feel so bitter-sweet right now....:hug:
Did your mom get to see her or hold her before she passed? :flower:

Yes she did - she saw her every day for 3 weeks when I got out of hospital..

Thanks for your concern ladies, apologies for hijacking the thread..

Back to your bumps ladies - I love to see you all getting bigger - I just need to get smaller now.. need to shift the baby weight, might help if I stopped eating chocolate!

Storm, I'm so glad your Mum had her time with Lydia.In time to come These moments will be very special for you.
I wouldn't stress about the weight loss right now. If chocolate feels good then eat it!
:hugs::hugs:

havntgot a clue where to post on here!!! im 37 in july trying to conceive before i get even older!! i have 3 kids eldest 16 me and my fiance want one of our own before time runs out hes 39 this yr been trying since july last yr thing is was on pill on and off briefly before which has led me to have iregular periods so have no idea whens best to try as before i got pregnant really quick and now it seems to be impossible and more complicated than i thought maybe cause of my age etc and now i read these sites when best to try etc and look at charts etc which we dont really want to do as it would feel like a chore to do!! were more spontanuous and go with the flow we also would love a boy together which is more getting the timing right!! either would be a blessing tho my fiance has a child so dont think we have problems but age and work stresses and life also with me being very stressed over past few yrs may have taken its toll think have cometo conclusion tho to just keep trying when we feel like it! i do have a rough note in my diary of when best to conceive ,esp a boy!!! just hope idont come on again this month im gutted when i do tbh ill give up when im 40 not before im blesses with 3 healthy ones anyway any suggestions plz

Hi there, welcome! Just post a new thread in the Trying To Conceive Over 35 section regarding your concerns and I'm sure the nice ladies there will have some useful advice :hugs: and good luck!

You guys look great, Future and sadie!

Hi ladies, here is the 28 week pic!!! I feel like bump has exploded...

Attachments

• IMG_4458.jpg
    IMG_4458.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 11
Definite growth Junebug!! Very lovely bump!

Woah JB - there's a baby in there! Lol

Kit is now head down and all of a sudden my regulars at work have noticed...I just need to make a badge that says 'Due in April' to save me repeating myself a dozen times a day!! Wll take a pic tomorrow as its my well earned day off. X

Lovely bump, JB!

Maple Leaf, I am with you. I wish I could wear a name tag of something that says due April 9. I am constantly getting asked "When are you due?". Some people I've told 10 times.

Ohhhh all those lovely bumps!

I couldn't resist posting mine (though I strongly suspect it's a bloat and not a bump :D).

I usually go back to my normal self in the morning, but lately I have been waking up looking like this. I don't have the tightness of the usual bloat that I get in the evening, but closing my jeans is defo out of the question from now on....

Have a vote: Bump or too much food?!:shrug:

https://pregnancy35.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/bump9wks.jpg

Have a vote: Bump or too much food?!:shrug:

https://pregnancy35.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/bump9wks.jpg[/QUOTE]

I'd love to say bump...but I recall having super bloat at that stage. It did go away at about 11 weeks though and re-appeared at about 15 weeks.

Either way you look cute. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->