Over 35 baby bumps

14 weeks:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=456915&d=1344697391 https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=456917&d=1344697400

skipped 34, got really busy, but here is 35 wks
35 wks.jpg

I think it's safe to say I'll never get a nice big bump like that hugs.

Why would you say that? You are only 14 wks lol.

Because you're already about 3-4 times as big as I ever got the first time around. I'm one of those girls who gets the mini bump that no one can see until right before the birth.

Because you're already about 3-4 times as big as I ever got the first time around. I'm one of those girls who gets the mini bump that no one can see until right before the birth.

Baby number 4 my ex DH made the mistake of calling me Orca. I was huge but was awfully hurt by the comment. Sensitive overdue pregnant mama

Baby number 4 my ex DH made the mistake of calling me Orca. I was huge but was awfully hurt by the comment. Sensitive overdue pregnant mama

Ouch! I can see why he's an EX. I think big bumps are beautiful.
It's frustrating to go through your whole pregnancy with a mini bump. I was never asked if I was pregnant, or when the baby was due. Nothing.

This is number 2? You will get a bigger bump this time around I am sure. I am bigger, but I am also heavier too, so I guess it shows more? I dunno, but at least you don't have to deal with the nasty comments. I got these this past week.

1. How many is in there, twice. Then a lady sat and argued with me saying I was huge and I disagreed, then told her she was rude.
2. Lady selling these belly bands that helps with weight loss I guess. Told me that I was going to need them once the baby was born. How the hell do you know what MY body looks like after a baby.
3. This is the best one yet. One too many funnel cakes huh?? Biatch almost got punched.

OMG Hugs! That's so rude. I can't even imagine. I just see a beautiful pregnant belly when I look at your pics.
Yeah, this is #2 for me. I'm already bigger than last time around. I didn't get this big until about 20 weeks the first time.

This is number 2? You will get a bigger bump this time around I am sure. I am bigger, but I am also heavier too, so I guess it shows more? I dunno, but at least you don't have to deal with the nasty comments. I got these this past week.

1. How many is in there, twice. Then a lady sat and argued with me saying I was huge and I disagreed, then told her she was rude.
2. Lady selling these belly bands that helps with weight loss I guess. Told me that I was going to need them once the baby was born. How the hell do you know what MY body looks like after a baby.
3. This is the best one yet. One too many funnel cakes huh?? Biatch almost got punched.

Why do people think they have a right to comment on a woman's size or shape just because she is pregnant??
I always tell people we grow em big in our family (my last 3 have been between 9 lbs 3 oz and 9 lbs 15 oz).
next time smile and say theres 5 in there and you're only 16 weeks, and walk away. Rude rude people :nope:
:hugs:

15 week bump picture:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=461117&d=1345298241

Ok so I am posting 35, 36 & 37 next to each other. I seem to think that she possibly dropped, even a little, but can't tell. What do you think?

35 wks.jpg36 wks.jpg37 wks.jpg

Definitely dropped! 37 weeks - Woo! You'll be seeing your baby girl any time now.

Yikes I am excited, but she is not allowed to come in August lol. Everyone has already told her that. My mom is in Vegas right now lol. Plug still intact that I know of lol. I have been getting a ton of braxton hicks too, hope that doesn't mean alot. My mom just had to tell me that when she was preggo with me and I dropped, she had me a week later lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->