Over 35 baby bumps

I had my son at 38+3. Never had a single Braxton Hicks or any sign that he was going to show up. I'd even had my 38 week appointment the day before and fully expected to go overdue.

Ok so I decided this morning to take a pic of myself in the same outfit as wk 35 lol, so here is 35 and 37 side by side. wk 35 being first :) I can't really tell now lol

35 wks.jpg37 wks2.jpg

Still looks lower to me. Look at the 'dot' that's in the middle of the dress. In the 37 week pic, there is a whole lot of 'bump' below it compared to the 35 week one.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=464941&d=1345906781
16 week bump. Tiny bit bigger than last week.

omg 16 wks already lol, almost half way there. Time just flies, huh? looking lovely

Seity...you are so thin...is that another boy you are carrying?

Seity...you are so thin...is that another boy you are carrying?

Thanks, I won't know for at least another month if it's a boy or girl. I'll find out at my 20 week scan. I've been getting girl vibes this whole time though, so it should be interesting to find out if I'm right or not.

17 weeks:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=468861&d=1346505549

My baby is due Feb 28. It's been fun seeing the bumps here. I tried to upload mine, but the file was too big, lol. Maybe my tech husband will help with that soon.
Anyways, great pics. :thumbup:

My baby is due Feb 28. It's been fun seeing the bumps here. I tried to upload mine, but the file was too big, lol. Maybe my tech husband will help with that soon.
Anyways, great pics. :thumbup:

you need to crop the photo in your program to fix photos. This will make your photo smaller in size :)

Okay, I'll try it... since we don't have enough bumps on here for the earlier ladies to do their "how big will I be?" research :)

This is my almost 22 weeks picture. Midwife says I will hopefully be more obvious (it's not obvious in clothes at all) around 27 or 28 weeks!

Edit: let me put in some details for reference. I've gained 13 lbs as of this morning ... and I'm 5'4" and 36yo, and it's my first, and we don't know the gender...

Attachments

• 21.5 weeks pregnant.jpg
    21.5 weeks pregnant.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 0
Looks like a great bump gryphongrl. I was 36 with my 1st too and my bump was about that size at 22 weeks as well. I agree with your midwife. It'll start to be more obvious at 27/28 weeks. I'm hoping mine will be more obvious a little sooner since this is my 2nd.

Seity, thanks! It would certainly be fun if it showed a little bit, because it seems like waiting til the 3rd trimester without anyone ever noticing is not what I expected.

On the positive side, certainly no one would rub my belly or make one of those oddball comments other women get, at least. And, I can still order a latte without a concerned look from the barista. :)

Child #6 aged 41 and 5'5". Started out at 117 lbs, now 124 lbs at last visit. This is today at 17 weeks

9-6-12 17 weeks.jpg

Your bump looks great PM! I started out at 117 and am now 124 too! We're tracking the same for weight gain. LOL

Your bump looks great PM! I started out at 117 and am now 124 too! We're tracking the same for weight gain. LOL

you just don't look like a blimp :haha: I'm hoping I haven't put on much more when I go to the docor's in 2 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->