Over 35 baby bumps

Here is my 16 week bump:thumbup:

Great pic - thanks to Junebug for the weekly reminder - I would seriously forget to even take one if it wasnt for you!! I am having a severe case of PB at the moment.....Pregnancy Brain!!! (Just ask my boss :winkwink: )

DSC03043.jpg

Great bumps! I have to pull out my camera.

Maple Leaf...do you know if that is a boy you are having?

We are staying team yellow. I think it's a girl though. I already have one of each and this pregnancy has been a carbon copy of my DDs. Do you think it looks like a boy bump?

We are staying team yellow. I think it's a girl though. I already have one of each and this pregnancy has been a carbon copy of my DDs. Do you think it looks like a boy bump?

well I have never seen you before but it is sticking out mostly and no bigger hips far as I can tell (you seem to still have a waistline at least from behind) so if that is the case then yes LOL

Boy belly's tend to look like you swallowed a ball :haha:

....I had the same bump with DD and was HUGE all round with DS....he was nearly 10lbs at birth...
We don't care what we have, the only problem is my DH gets to pick the name if it's a boy and I get to pick if it's a girl....so I'm still thinking girl. Lol...it's a long wait to find out though......... X

Well now I want to know too lol

So you are waiting for the surprise? How do you do it...it would drive me nuts hahahaha

Well now I want to know too lol

So you are waiting for the surprise? How do you do it...it would drive me nuts hahahaha

I don't think about it too much until I visit the 2nd tri forum and it's full of gender guesses and confirmations, then I get really jealous.!

23w tomorrow!

Attachments

• photo-30.jpg
    photo-30.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 15
23w tomorrow!

Still looking absolutely fabulous!! How are you feeling?

Aww thank you that is so kind of you! You know, Im feeling really good! Lots of swelling in my feet and lots of heartburn but otherwise just fine! Signed up for a pre-natal yoga class and looking forward to it!

You don't look too shabby yourself!! Time is really starting to go by quickly now, are you feeling well?

I have started having more good days than bad so that's a bonus! The sickness has more or less gone now, I still have the odd moment but all-in-all I seem much better. I hear ya with the heartburn, I have been avoiding anything tomato based and have found it makes all the difference. Will take a new picture this week, looking forward to seeing junebugs picture!!!

Awww nice Gia!!!

I'm HUGE today :blush: I am dealing with striking constipation issues again :cry: I think a lot of it is backlog so scared to take a pic as it's not really representative... I'm bigger than both ML and Gia now and only 18 weeks :-(

Awww nice Gia!!!

I'm HUGE today :blush: I am dealing with striking constipation issues again :cry: I think a lot of it is backlog so scared to take a pic as it's not really representative... I'm bigger than both ML and Gia now and only 18 weeks :-(

Aw, you poor thing! Constipation is the devils work!!! Have you tried anything to get things moving?

Yes, drinking a whole 10oz about 8 times per day, doing twisting yoga poses (gentle ones), taking Metamucil and tons of fibre and NOTHING :cry:

Awww nice Gia!!!

Aww hope you get some relief soon!! I have bouts of terrible constipation as well - Ive been trying to drink a few cups of just hot water with fresh lemon first thing in the morning and it seems to sometimes help. But then again who knows. Couldn't go for days then ate a piece of pumpkin pie last week and WOW that helped things along. Hang in there and hope to see you soon! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->