over 35 TTC #1. anyone? beuller?

I am so sorry, Libby. It's so, so hard. My eyes welled up when I read your post, but I was forced to keep it together because I've already ruined dh's day anyway.

Have a big ol' glass of wine, sweetie...Comfort food, schedule a spa day, or don't do a single thing and stay in pj's all day. Do exactly whatever you feel like and let dh do everything for you. I so wish I could comfort you somehow. You've had too many months of disappointment. Don't judge yourself for crying and struggling. Sending you thoughts of a million hugs right now. xoxoxoxoxo

You'll be getting the full benefits of prozac in the next week or two, which could take even the slightest edge off and maybe make ttc even the tiniest bit less overwhelming. Maybe it will be just enough to tip your body to say, "I don't know what's happened, but things are looking good. Let's do this, egg." xxxx

Well I've started taking the Vitex today. Started the Maca Friday. The evening primrose will be here Monday. I ordered red raspberry leaf tea. I'm going to try to do better temping and stay on top of my OPKs and I'm going to leave nothing untried.
DH is being very sweet. He went and got me Chinese food so I can mope and watch TV.
Gonna get this done.
Y'all I'm so down I keep bouncing between crying and trying to figure out what else I can do to make my chances better.
I'll be OK. I'm just having a day.

I know Libby it's so disappointing : ( I know what it's like to want a baby of yours and DH that's all your own...then to have it taken away or see bfn hurts. Don't give up, it will happen for you. Things always take longer than we want them too and we just have to try and be patient. It sure doesn't hurt to try all those things. Give it all ya got! Thinking of you...glad DH is taking good care of you!

He's a good one.
I'm gonna have to make another pot roast. It's a comfort food for me.
So what have you ladies got going on?
When are you testing, Annie?

I'm going to be following in your footsteps, Libby. Gonna order every freaking supplement if things don't pan out this month. I pulled dh into the loop on working all the ttc angles so I don't feel self-conscious. I feel like I'll be less obsessive if I just let myself get everything. DH was happy to have a job - that's how he operates - so he will research stuff too.

It's weird, but I sort of look forward to a bfn when I'm a week away. Of course I'm devastated when I get it, but there's a little bit of relief. I got so stressed this morning that I had half an Ativan. Even though I'm terrified of the risk, I was seriously losing my shit, it was a bad scene. I hate this. And I hate that af came for you today, Libby. Comfort food time!

I think I'll test Thursday. 15dpo. Maybe Wednesday if I get too antsy.

While I'm worried I just doomed a potential pregnancy with Ativan, I really just took 1/4 mg. It takes 20-36mg to get cleft palate in mice. Whatever. I couldn't tolerate life this morning.

It will be fine. You can't be a mother to anybody if you aren't taking care of yourself. So don't you feel bad!
It's good for your DH to be in the loop, Annie. He can help you! DH today told me get whatever supplements I want to try. He wants me to feel like I'm doing all I can. I think he feels a little helpless.
I will be wishing real hard on Wednesday and Thursday!
Corn, what CD are you working on now?

7dpo I'm guessing. So I will test around Saturday or if I'm feeling optimistic maybe Thursday..I have a couple $store tests. It was a faint bfp last time on it at 10dpo.

OK then! We will have a big week!
I'm going to take all my stuff and do what I should. And focus my good vibes on yalls tests!
I hope you both get good news!
I'm going to supertone my uterus and improve the health of my follicles and amp up my libido.
I am starting over fresh with new helpful supplements. It's good. I will have a healthier pregnancy and baby because of all the good stuff I'm doing!

Lol "supertone" uterus and amp up the follicles. We are really getting out there haha. I am right with you! I swear to god, after a couple more months of this I'm going to buy that stupid $200-300 fertility machine. I don't even know what it does haha, but I'm so bad at just sitting back and doing nothing. I'll probably throw it against the wall if I don't get a bfp soon after, so maybe I should just keep the money.

Do either of your husbands take any supplements? Dh is willing to look into that. I will agree that each month I improve my diet and take nicer supplements, so I feel that added confidence about a future pregnancy that you're talking about, Libby. Now if it would just happen! It's 12:30 and can't sleep. Totally have had enough with this cycle.

Annie I can't even get my husband to take gummie vitamins and chewable vitamin C LOL! That's what he requested because he hates swallowing them...he's a huge baby...now his excuse is he has brushed his teeth and can't eat them! So he thinks I'm nuts for taking a handful of supplements. He seems to be blessed with ample :spermy: though given I have gotten pregnant 2x just "bad luck" with eggs I think.

Amp up that baby making machine Libby!

Corn, I'm with you about DH. His dad can tell him to take a supplement and he's all over it like its his new religion, but if I tell him, he has to research for six months. And then never actually take it. Hello double standard! Not the same issue you have, I realize, but still, no supplements get down that gullet! Lol
Annie, sounds like your DH is doing good. I know what you mean about the monitor. It would be a shame to spend so much money and then end up throwing it in my blender out of frustration.
So the Maca and the Vitex say to take 2-3 per day. I took them three times yesterday. That Vitex makes you burp up herbs de Provence, I swear. Lol.DH told me I smell like food. I guess that makes sense. I have an appointment with my GP Friday to discuss the prozac. I wonder if he's going to flip out about all these supplements. Lol

Libby are you adding Cq10 ? I don't know if it really helps, but I read it might improve egg health and reserve in "older" women. Also it's good for cholesterol blood pressure and is a antioxidant. Can't hurt eh? And I take 2 maca a day. It's expensive...so I ain't taking more!

I thought my prenatal had that, but I just checked and it doesn't. It has DHA. I don't really know what that is but it says it is believed to help fetal brain and eye function. Fat lot of good that'll do me if I can't get a fetus! Lol
I'm going to look into it now. Y'all I am such an old woman. I bought pill organizers tovhelp me remember to take all this stuff! I have two prescription medicines but everything else is supplements and vitamins! I'll see if I can figure out how to post a picture. It keeps cracking me up!

Libby your in good company....haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 3
DHA is like omega 3s ...like in fish oil and flax seed. Chai seeds are good for that too..and can be baked in banana bread or put in yogurt.

Well at least I'm not the only one! Lol
OK. Well I'm going to look into cq10 now. My primrose should be here today and my red raspberry leaf tea should be here tomorrow!
My reproductive system should be freaking amazing by the time I get pregnant! Lol

So after a busy weekend I'm having a lazy morning with my doggie and binge watching Nashville on netflix. It's a gray day anyways...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79