over 35 TTC #1. anyone? beuller?

Oh wait, I just opened the one link you posted. I see the other now on folate. Will read it now.

Ok, so yeah, I am ordering the folate right now! Also, since I am crazy and was so disappointed in my body this year, I am buying all this natural crap on Amazon. Making my own cleaning supplies, shampoo, and body wash hahaha. Why not, I have time, it'll be good for the environment, not support companies that use child labor, and MAYBE I'll feel better. Or just fueling the obsession. I'm probably going to have really bad hair haha

I'm just at a loss. Now I don't know if I should stop taking this prenatal or what!
I'm looking into which lets of the prenatal are the most important and getting the best of each that I can find. What a pain. But I don't want to take it if it's going to cause a problem. I'm already old, I don't need help having problems! Lol

Ha-ha! I recently bought one of those all natural, can use it for everything, soaps! Tired of spending a ton on potentially damaging chemicals. I haven't even started using it yet because I'm trying to use up all the old stuff first! Lol
I'm ordering the folate. And some calcium chews. And some iron with vitamin c to help with absorption. And I'm not done looking.

I ordered the folate too. And rosewater, Dr. Bronner's castile soap, and aloe vera gel. DH's eyes are going to roll right out of his head. It's almost like the cleaning stuff shopping spree is not even motivated by the goodness of my heart or responsibility - I'm mostly just pissed at these companies making billions on this garbage! I was talking to a friend yesterday and her friend is this big time Columbia physicist who does a lot of eco stuff and is one of the scientists that gets to use this crazy electron accelerator beam at Berkeley (point being, I'll trust her info), and I came away from the conversation totally dejected. She basically just has apple cider vinegar in her house because all products suck and once you hear this stuff, you can't unhear it!

I think Dr Bronners is what I bought, too! Lol
I'm so dejected about the folic acid in prenatal. Now I've got to spend $80 to replace the parts I DO want to avoid the stuff I don't want! DH is gonna flip. Can't be helped.
Yeah I get upset with the billions made by companies with utter contempt for the well being of the people who support them. But they don't have to care because people make more people all the time! And people, as a group, are really pretty stupid. Lemings. Don't even get me started. I wish more people listened to science and less people listened to corrupt morality dealers. I'm not anti-religion at all, but anybody who is rich and famous for being a preacher has a big old fat case of missing the point! Or not caring what the point is. It's disheartening.
Got my coq10 today. Took my prenatal out of my pill case. Added the coq10. Read up. Found that the ubiquinol is supposed to be the good kind (for absorbption reasons, i think)so I got that.
Got my red raspberry leaf tea. Evening primrose seems to be making circles around me and never arriving at my house. Maybe tomorrow.
Now,to bite the bullet and order all these supplements.ugh.

I know - I'm so torn about the prenatal. I'm going to just keep taking it, because I'm losing my mind and can't make any more decisions. I wonder if my doctor will give me a hard time if I tell her I stopped it.

Hahaha, people are lemings. All you need to do is follow the money and that tells you everything you need to know politically. And people need to realize that the ones who are making billions are influencing policies that screw normal people. People are so uncomfortable thinking about it though. They get pissed at our government and bitch constantly, but then they don't do any research and aren't pissed at the guys they should be mad at. It'll probably never change. Billionaires and morality-dealers (PERFECT name), my blood boils because of them. Phew!

Mine, too!
Oh we've got some baby mama drama happening here! Please avert your eyes if profanity is going to offend you. I'm so pissed off right now.
There is a set visitation schedule. There are no surprises. We have such small time with the kids that we complain and beg for more time when its possible. So, knowing all of this, Nora signed up the children for vacation bible school this week which has a program Friday night. She is supposed to deliver the children to us by 6:30pm Friday evening. The program starts at 7pm. She texted today and said their program starts at 7 and we can pick them up from there and she will pick them up sunday in exchange. I have an issue with her signing up the children for activities that happen on our time without even asking us! So we look like the assholes if the kids can't go! It's not right! It's such sneaky bitchiness and I hate her! I don't have an issue with vacation bible school, but they don't even go to church! Wtf!?! She's a lazy parent and is signing them up for anything g that will get her free babysitting! I'm so mad I could just beat her! I'm sending a very strongly worded text to let her know its unacceptable. What a bitch! I just want to scream!!

Oh man! She sounds awful, no consideration for you and your husband. So much stress for you : (
I'm sorry you have to deal with her on top of everything else.

Oh god - I would be screaming too! This crap is so on purpose to spite you. And the free babysitting. That fact that church isn't even a regular thing makes it all the more ridiculous. What do you mean by a program? Like a play or something? If there weren't a grand finale, I would just say they leave early that day from camp. I am so sorry. You do not need this bullshit. Does dh know yet?

Interested to hear how she responds. Do you ever bring up the issue of how she lives illegally far away? Document all of this. Won't look good in family court. I suspect the kids will choose to live with you anyway, but that can't happen until they're teenagers, right? I hope she really messes up before then. Not making light of a mother getting reduced custody, but this is taking a toll on the kids and that's what's important. Haha I'm all fired up! Told you I experienced this EXACT situation when I was in a relationship for a few years.

She responded that she had no idea there was a nighttime program at the end of it. We are not going to disappoint the kids. It's not their fault that she's evil.

We are sort of sitting on her illegal living situation until it will have the biggest effect.
I made it clear in the text that in the future she can be the asshole, and we don't expect to be surprised by things like this anymore. She's evil.

So last night I kept getting these weird jolts in my lower belly. Felt like I was getting tapped with a cattle prod in my uterus! Lol. It didn't hurt. Just weird and short little jolts. I have never felt anything like it before. It didn't feel like a cramp. I usually only have cramps for the one day of my period so cramps would have been strange anyway.
Y'all think maybe some of this stuff I'm taking is having some effect on my uterus? I'm hoping that's what it is. Otherwise I feel certain that the scene from Alien in the cafeteria is sure to happen soon, cuz it was a super weird feeling!

Libby was it after drinking the red rasberry leaf tea? Cause I experienced some weird things with that right after my period.

No I didn't drink the tea yet, but it was after taking the evening primrose, which I think is supposed to do sort of the same thing as the tea.
What did you experience? Cuz I couldn't figure out if it was OK! Lol

What the heck? Take care of yourself and go to the doctor if it keeps up!

So I got a bfp. I'm thankful, but I think the anxiety and fright just went up to an inconceivable level. Going to the doc's next week to figure out how to handle me. I'm cautiously optimistic. Preparing for the worst, but hoping.

Oh my gosh!!!l aaaaahhh!!!! Annie I'm so excited!!! I can't even handle it!!!! That is so wonderful!!

Thanks, sweetie. I guess you just never know what can happen, even after 7 months of shitty news. If it can happen to me, it can happen to anyone. Now I just have to keep it. Will go day by day and check every so often to make sure the line's not getting lighter. Going to doctor next Wednesday because of high-risk, but seems silly at only 4.5 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->