Over heating

proxy bump

Reaction score
First i'd like to say hi. Just found out im around 13 weeks not 12 like I thought. So I can officially move over to 2nd trimester!

Second, any one have an issue with getting too hot at night?
I usually have a naturally low internal temp but lately I wake up burning. Even my SO has noticed it. I keep the apartment at 70, which is naturally super cold, but I feel like Im dying from heat and its not like I can sleep without a blanket....ive tried.

Any one have this issue and is there really anything I can do?

Being hot in general is normal thing. Reason why i prefer winter babies, it could be 0 outside id feel like 20 degrees.

I'm the same, I'm always hotter than everybody else.. So during pregnancy it gets unbearable. I got a fan and put it by my bed so it's on me all night, helps me to keep cool. Nothing else really does the trick for me

I'm having the same issue. Normally my fingers are cold but that has gone away. I end up taking off my pajama bottoms because I'm so warm at night.

Yes! I wear really light pyjamas, usually sleep with only a sheet on, and we have an overhead fan. Still unbearably hot sometimes.

I only ever sleep in a over sized tee shirt but I cannot sleep under just a sheet. I need some kind of weight and our only blanket is my thick super soft one.

keep the heat lower than 70, where i live that's pretty warm!

Yep I've been getting really hot to. I hate it

Keep well hydrated throughout the day and drink water in the hours up til sleep (hopefully not too much that needing to pee disturbs your sleep!)

Crack the windows if you have a latch. I find I fall asleep with the window open on the latch more often now! Never used to when pregnant unless it was roasting weather!

Maybe change your duvet too? So they have different togs? Go for a lighter one more suitable for warmer weather. So you still have the weight but it doesn't hold the warmth in as much as before??

We're going to have to get a lighter blanket, for sure. And I know for some 70 is hot but temp wise I run at 96.5 and even though im bigger I don't hold heat very well but I also over heat very easy. My bodies not supet great at keeping itself regulated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->