"Over the Rainbow" - Who do you think should be Dorothy?

Jess should be dorothy, but i am biased, i went to school with her lol... dont kno her personally tho x

I want Danielle to win I think! I don't like Lauren, she thinks wayy too much of herself. Can't believe Stephanie went tonight!

Who's the blonde one? She really annoys me. Sometimes when she's singing she looks like Popeye with only half her mouth open.

I cried when Stephanie left, and I wasn't even a fan :haha:

Ohhhhh I didn'r realise there was a thread on this :happydance: I've been watching it as well!!!

I want either Danielle or Jenny to win. Im a Jenny fan :blush:

I can't believe Stephanie went, i thought she was really good :thumbup:

I think Danielle should win, she's gettin better each week x

Steph and Stephanie shouldnt of been in the bottom 2! Im glad Steph was saved but im biased because I know her and went to school with her!! role on tomorrow :) x

I want Jenny to go this weekend :wacko:

I've decided I want Steph to win. Some of the others acting makes me feel a little uncomfortable :blush:

O I liked stephanie and wanted her to win :( cant believe andrew voted her out :shrug:

I dont like danielle really, her face/mouth area bothers me so i get irked watching her. My 2nd choice is Sophie although i dont see her winning :(

and jenny makes me lol with her accent. shes from edinburgh but if i was on TV i would NOT speak like that. Tone down the slang I say!

I didn't know this thread existed either! I love the programme.

I reckon Danielle. She is so great and although Lauren is so talented, she annoys the hell out of me!

well they got rid of the girls with same name weeks in a row haha

wasnt at all shocked when it was steph and stephanie in the bottom two... just like previous week dani and dannielle

i though Jennie was from Glasgow with her broad scottish accent!!! Oh she rattles me!!! Jennie to go!!

i dont like jenny, was gutted when stephanie went. Want danielle to win now

Yay Jenny went! I like Lauren but she comes across a bit 'smug' iykwim?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->