"Over the Rainbow" - Who do you think should be Dorothy?

M

MyFirstNoodle

Let's have a chat :happydance:

Is anyone watching Over the Rainbow on BBC1?

What do you think of it?? Who do you think should be Dorothy?

xx

Anybody....:shrug: I'm soooo excited to talk to someone about it..PLEEEEAAAASSSEEE...I'm gunna burst! :rofl:

There was a girl from this singing at the Plymouth wedding show the other day.She was pretty good.
I cant remember her name though so this was a pointless post :dohh:

She was verrrry skinny if that helps identify her at all?x

I am loving this, I didnt watch the other ones but Wizard of Oz is one of my fav films ever and we are going to go and see the show when the new Dorothy is found!

I like the little girl with dark hair, she was with her blonde haired cousin all the way through but she didnt get onto the live shows!

Dont like the big blonde girl, she is scary!

After last night's show it's got to be Jessica. She's the only one who seems to be a natural at acting as well as singing - and she's been my favorite since the start!

I am loving this, I didnt watch the other ones but Wizard of Oz is one of my fav films ever and we are going to go and see the show when the new Dorothy is found!

I like the little girl with dark hair, she was with her blonde haired cousin all the way through but she didnt get onto the live shows!

I like her too.And a few of the others although i can't remember their names...

Steph?? I think thats her name, i like her aswell.

YAY I know who you all mean! Well my friend Steph Fearon is in it! I went to school with her! Her mums baby D that sung "let me be your fantasy" I am sooo excited and I hope she gets through tonight!! xx

yeah i've been watching it and im loving it, was abit sad 2 see that girl leave 2day she was a really good singer but not right for that role.

Yeah I don't think Amy deserved to go but I'm so glad it wasn't my Steph :yipee:!!!

Yeah the ending is kinda harsh especially when Steph had to take her shoes :-o!!!

Well I hope Steph does better next week :) xx

I LOVE this programme. I'm such a geek. I can't miss it.

I want Stephanie to win :thumbup:

I love this show so much!

I want Danielle or Jenny to win :) Danielle's sooo talented!

I wish i'd seen her when she was in liverpool last week. She's fab xx

oh i cant stand Jennie!!!! I want her GONE!

She cant be dorothy !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->