Overdue Club - Anyone joining me?

annaki

A Little Bit Pregnant #1
Reaction score
Was due on April the 13th but our Baby Boy has other ideas!

Any other Mums to be Be want to wait it out with me?

Lots of people I know due after me have already got their bundle of joys, I feel like the forgotten pregnant lady! :-(

Got a MW apt tomorrow and a sweep booked for Saturday when il be 41 weeks. Getting a little fed up but know he will be worth it.

When we're you due? What is the plan eg sweep?

Hi I'm 40weeks tomorrow seeing mw tomorrow who last week said about a sweep tomorrow as well but was a stand in mw as mine is off sick will find out I guess
Baby was not engaged last week and I think still high so doubt anything will happen before the weekend

Know what you mean about people going before you there are loads going at 38/39 weeks :-(

I was due on the 9th April, and still waiting for the little man to arrive.

I had a midwife apt last Thursday, (2days overdue) and she couldn't perform the sweep because my cervix was still closed, but the baby was now engaged. The previous week he wasn't engaged.

Had another apt today for them to try another sweep and my cervix is only 0.5cm dilated so she could only get one finger in.

Got another apt this Thursday for them to try again. My induction is booked for 23rd if he doesn't come beforehand.

Trying everything, but nothing's working for me :-(

Glad I'm not alone! Where I'm from they don't like to do sweeps until 41 weeks unless medically indicated. I'm trying the curry/long walk/sex/scrub the floor approach! Argh!

Me! I'm 4 days overdue. I just got back from a MW appointment, had my 1st sweep. I'm 3cm dilated and my cervix is nice and flat so I'm hoping that maaaaaybe things will get going soon, but I expect I'll end up being induced. Got another sweep booked for Friday and induction booked for Tuesday 23rd, woo hoo! :).
What are you ladies doing to pass the time?

I'm six days overdue today! Been mainlining EPO and red raspberry leaf but nothing happening. I have a nonstress test booked for tomorrow and if I'm still pregnant on Thursday my midwife will be doing a membrane sweep. Some sex is also on my agenda, and possibly acupuncture.
How is everyone feeling? I'm pretty great considering! I've been having a treat every day I've gone overdue so that is certainly helping!

Ooo a treat a day sounds good might start that tomorrow
I'm generally ok just annoyed by people asking all the time if I have had the baby won't be long I guess

I feel like I'm disappointing everyone by sending "thank you for your interest in my womb. Unfortunately it is still occupied at this time" texts!

I'm due today and have had no signs what so ever so will be joining you tomorrow i think lol

Me too - today is my due date and it doesn't look like baby is coming anytime soon (although its doing plenty of wriggling and poking tonight).

Come on babies....it's time to get out!

this one has not long started doing that too! He's going mad in there lol (could be something to do with the tea and biscuits i've just eaten ;) lol )

I'm getting phone calls everyday since the day before my due date off the mother in law asking if there's any development. Same phone call everyday!!

this one has not long started doing that too! He's going mad in there lol (could be something to do with the tea and biscuits i've just eaten ;) lol )

I've eaten some ainsley Harriet spicy Thai rice tonight and I had high hopes as I went into labour with my son literally within 2 minutes of finishing my dinner last time. No such luck this time though :-(

I've eaten some ainsley Harriet spicy Thai rice tonight and I had high hopes as I went into labour with my son literally within 2 minutes of finishing my dinner last time. No such luck this time though :-(

with my DD i had a massive cleaning spree, have done the same this time and nothing lol. They obviously want to keep us waiting this time round

I'm getting phone calls everyday since the day before my due date off the mother in law asking if there's any development. Same phone call everyday!!

I've had a couple of texts today but can imagine getting that same phone call every day is getting kinda annoying! ;)

What's everyone's plans for tomorrow in our exclusive club? Think my plan is going to involve a long walk (waddle!) since the weather is suppose to npbe nice again!

I've had a couple of texts today but can imagine getting that same phone call every day is getting kinda annoying! ;)

It sure is!!
I've even said that as soon as go in labour we'll let her know,but she still calls everyday!

What's everyone's plans for tomorrow in our exclusive club? Think my plan is going to involve a long walk (waddle!) since the weather is suppose to npbe nice again!

I keep cleaning everyday, want to make sure that when I finally do go I labour my house is tidy.
Knowing my luck On a day I don't do it it'll be the day I go in labour ha.

I think I'll prob go for a walk,see if it helps

I have a rare full day alone without toddler so my to do list looks like this:
Washing and dishes
Touch up chipped paintwork in hallway and staircase
Clean out junk drawers in bedroom and put all clothes away (they were in different drawers that I've just given to my toddler now that he's moved bedrooms)
Natal hypnotherapy cd
Cook tea
Relax!

I only have between 9 and 4 to do all this....is it any wonder I'm going overdue?!

Tomorrow I have some tests to make sure the baby is okay (NST and AFI) and afterwards I'm having lunch with some friends. Will definitely squeeze in a walk/waddle at some point too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->