Overdue Club - Anyone joining me?

What's everyone's plans for tomorrow in our exclusive club? Think my plan is going to involve a long walk (waddle!) since the weather is suppose to npbe nice again!

I'm taking DS to a b'day party, its a couple miles walk so that'll probably be my exercise for the day lol. Hopefully then he'll nap and I can get an hour or 2 of house work done. Then park with DS, play with him and rest once he's in bed! I might try to do some lunges to see if I can stretch an extra centimetre- that's bound to work right? :haha:

What's everyone's plans for tomorrow in our exclusive club? Think my plan is going to involve a long walk (waddle!) since the weather is suppose to npbe nice again!

I'm taking DS to a b'day party, its a couple miles walk so that'll probably be my exercise for the day lol. Hopefully then he'll nap and I can get an hour or 2 of house work done. Then park with DS, play with him and rest once he's in bed! I might try to do some lunges to see if I can stretch an extra centimetre- that's bound to work right? :haha:

Haha! Every little helps!

Well I'm 40 + 3 today. Got some dull back ache. Hoping it's a little sign and not just that I have laid funny in bed!

What are all you other halves doing? Are they all off with you on Paternity leave or are they still at work?

My Hubs is taking his Pat leave and some A/L when LO arrives (which is quite flexible of his work to allow him to float it!).

I was going to feed the ducks with dd but its raining typical so think a bath with clary sage see if that does anything

I`m 40+2 today. Starting to get really fed up. Trying reflexology,swimming lots and have a sweep booked for thurs and the weekend.

First baby so all new to this,was convinced baby would be early!
Scared about the sweep :(

Don't be scared its just uncomfortable

Can I join please? :flower:

I'm 40-4 today and have sweep booked for tomorrow. I'm really worried about having an induction so praying it doesn't come to that. I had dd at 38-2, quick labour with just gas and air so this time I planned a home birth. Obviously that's out the window if I need to be induced and I'm worried that one intervention often leads to more. I've still got time to go naturally though so fingers crossed.

I've got really bad spd so dd and I are pretty much housebound now because walking hurts me so much. It's made the last few weeks really drag. Plus I've had some ridiculous cold for nearly FOUR weeks now so I'm paranoid about going to soft play/having play dates etc unless we catch something else. It's been a tough month and I'm SO ready to meet my little girl!

Haha! Every little helps!

Well I'm 40 + 3 today. Got some dull back ache. Hoping it's a little sign and not just that I have laid funny in bed!

What are all you other halves doing? Are they all off with you on Paternity leave or are they still at work?

My Hubs is taking his Pat leave and some A/L when LO arrives (which is quite flexible of his work to allow him to float it!).

My hubby can start his paternity as soon as the little man decides to make his appearance. He was also going to take 2 weeks holiday after it, but now they've told him he can't take the holidays. They can't manage without him. They have said tho that those two weeks he can work from home.

Can I join please? :flower:

I'm 40-4 today and have sweep booked for tomorrow. I'm really worried about having an induction so praying it doesn't come to that. I had dd at 38-2, quick labour with just gas and air so this time I planned a home birth. Obviously that's out the window if I need to be induced and I'm worried that one intervention often leads to more. I've still got time to go naturally though so fingers crossed.

I've got really bad spd so dd and I are pretty much housebound now because walking hurts me so much. It's made the last few weeks really drag. Plus I've had some ridiculous cold for nearly FOUR weeks now so I'm paranoid about going to soft play/having play dates etc unless we catch something else. It's been a tough month and I'm SO ready to meet my little girl!

I'm in the same boat as you ellieb! I'm supposed to be giving birth in a birth center but if I go over 14 days overdue I will be transferred to a hospital and possibly induced. Not what I want AT ALL

I've not stopped all day! Have been sorting our bedroom out, was such a mess and no space for the Moses basket. All done now and 6 black bags later (was brutal and threw loads) hoping this will also encourage baby to make an appearance soon. Hope you've all had a good day :)

I'm wondering if the fact that all my underwear is currently piled into our Moses basket is what's psychologically delaying my labour! Phase 1 of de-mustyfying an old set of drawers has been completed today and we'll hopefully have them ready for all my grundies tomorrow and we can get this baby moving!

Anyone had any twinges yet?

I'm wondering if the fact that all my underwear is currently piled into our Moses basket is what's psychologically delaying my labour! Phase 1 of de-mustyfying an old set of drawers has been completed today and we'll hopefully have them ready for all my grundies tomorrow and we can get this baby moving!

:haha:.

I've had a bloody show and I've been cramping since then (about 2pm), hoping maybe its a sign things will get going soon! I don't really want to go into labour at night though :haha:

Ooh good sign. Statistically though, don't most labours start at night ( or have I completley made that up?)
Fingers crossed its a nice slow burning labour that you can sleep through if it starts tonight :-D

Haha my daughter wants it to start in the night. Means I have to wake her up so she can go to nanas - more of an adventure and exciting for her lol

Haha it could possibly be delaying labour! Haha.

I have had dull back pain all day and cramps but hours apart. All good signs though! Saw MW and he is 2/5 engaged. Then went for a walk this evening with Hubs near where we live. :)

:haha:.

I've had a bloody show and I've been cramping since then (about 2pm), hoping maybe its a sign things will get going soon! I don't really want to go into labour at night though :haha:

Ooo exciting! Have you had a sweep yet?

I haven't lost my plug. Has anyone else not?

I've not lost mine either but then didn't last time either.

Good thought I can't be close with me not losing it yet :)

I haven't list mine but didn't last time either - my waters just went with a gush so I presume it was washed away!

I'm one week overdue today so I had a non-stress test and an u/s to check amniotic fluid levels. Everything looked great and the NST picked up three contractions when I was hooked up to the monitor. They were about 6 minutes apart and the tech said they're real contractions, not just BH. But I've been having these contractions for about two weeks now and nothing is happening. Still, she made me feel hopeful that the baby will come of its own accord within the next week so can't ask for much more than that!

FX'd Irelandsown that LO is wanting out soon then!

Well today I am 40+4. I pray today is going to be the day!

Anyone any more signs or progress?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->