Overthinking

How you feeling Wish? I am still wondering where Miss went to hope she is okay!

Hopefully she got her BFP and is off on the pregnancy boards!

I really like my Ava bracelet Amy. My temps have been a lot steadier than when I was doing bbt so the pattern is easier to pick up. It’s useful to see the other parameters too. I also find the predictions quite accurate. I did conceive last month but unfortunately ended in a chemical.

Jelly had your Fitbit tell you that you were preggo like mine did that cycle I had the chemical?

The post I replied to about Ava got deleted (I only noticed later she was on here advertising something!) so now my reply just looks weird and random :blush: :haha:
Hoping did you actually get a notification?! Or was it just your heart rate being up? Mine started dropping before my temp did which is one of the reasons (along with the lines being so faint) that I didn’t think it was going to work out.

Jelly I do not think the fitbit has a notification to tell you that you may be pregnant yet but that would be awesome! :) Hahah I just noticed my heart rate kept going up and up and up. I was just wondering if yours had done the same with your chemical but I know everyone is different so some fitbits may not show a difference until deeper into the pregnancy.

My heart rate tends to go up in the lead up to ovulation. Then drops just before AF. So it had stayed steady until the day before the bleeding started then it dropped.
I remember when Fitbits hadn’t been out long and there was an article about a woman who found out she was pregnant because her Fitbit heart rate was so high she went to the doctors and they tested her!

Yes mine steadily went up like 2 pts every day after ovulation :) then dipped down around 7 dpo then went back up again. I am hoping for the same this cycle! MINUS the dip and bleed lol

Mine has not started increasing yet but I do not ovulate until the 4th so there is still time!

I still have it in my head about our cycles being synced :haha: I’m pretty sure I’ve ovulated early this month though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->