Overthinking

I think I gave up on FF lol. I use a glow app and it has a similar thing of asking you your day to day symptoms but I do not always notate it. I know most symptoms are just from progesterone soaring after ovulation but I do not know. I feel we have another good shot this cycle!

It’s easy to understand that the 2WW symptoms are caused by progesterone and can happen whether you’re pregnant or not. It’s VERY hard to believe it though if you have a good feeling or a bit of intuition about a cycle.
I love your positivity, you’re an excellent cycle buddy :friends:

Last cycle I just felt different and I knew! I feel that way again but hopefully it is sticky!!! I hope we get to be bump buddies too and ty for the compliment \:)

5DPO and I already have a faint line on FRER and IC. I am thinking I ovulated before I thought I did. Hoping it gets darker. Not gonna get excited until its dark.

:happydance: you must have ovulated sooner! How exciting!! Good luck, when will you test again?
I had some intense cramping today and convinced myself it’s implantation. I’m only 5PO (though my temp started going up a couple of days before that so could be a bit further) so not sure!

OO yay TEMP increase! Hope it is implantation!!! I am 6dpo today with you if I didn't O earlier. I am now kinda wondering if the FRER is an indent and the others are evaps. We will see in a bit. I took like 6 tests so far all with the same looking line although today is still faint it seems to be more pinkish/purple but ehh.. Only time will tell. GOOD LUCK TO US!!!

That definitely sounds like BFP territory! I’m so tempted to test in the morning even though it’ll only be 7DPO and that’s ridiculous :blush:
I started getting back pain today which I’ve started getting before AF for the last few months. Lost hope a bit after that!

Back pain occurs in pregnancy too :p so do not count yourself out yet! Also TEST if you want. I just get the dollar store tests so I do not feel so silly about it. Some people get a positive at 7dpo I have seen it on here lol. I only used a FRER already cuz I had those shadows on the other ones. Which yes,those shadows made no sense at all that early and me realizing I am actually only 6dpo since I ovulated last Friday lol.

I was just saying on the other thread that it must just be too early for you!
I’ve got a stack of ICs in the bathroom and I’ll probably do one tomorrow. I just want to go to bed now because I want to wake up and see what my temps and RPR are doing :haha: it’s only 4.30 here and I’ve got to feed the kids yet!
We’ll have our answers in the next few days, just got to keep entertained until then :headspin:

I have decided I will be annoyed if not pregnant but I will be okay lol my back hurts a little too and I am already getting period cramps off and on haha

Cramps can be a good sign! That’s the problem though isn’t it? Virtually every symptom can either be BFP related or a sign AF is coming.
I’m trying to keep my expectations down as my other two took a while to conceive (nearly 18 months each) but the difference this time is that I’m actually ovulating regularly on my own. It’s giving me hope that it could be quicker this time! With the other two, once I started ovulating, I got pregnant on the second cycle both times. This is the second cycle since we started properly trying.
So much swinging back and forth between optimism, pessimism and the occasional bit of realism :lol:

I popped in to see how everyone is doing! Outs sounding promising I must say. I hope misswaiting comes with an update soon too! FX for you ladies!!
Can't r emeber who said about cramping, I had cramping off and on (and still have aches here and there.) Don't count yourself out cause of that!

I honestly can't believe how tired I am these days. Really.forgot about that. So so so many naps. And crazy dreams at night.

Those early weeks are so exhausting Wish4! How are you otherwise?

I am having crazy dreams too lol. Mine was all over the place last night but I AM NOT preggie lol

TBH I have crazy dreams always also. However pregnant ones are more real life based with extra anxiety and fookery.

I'm tired and have headaches and just trying to stay positive that this will be a viable pregnancy (but failing often)... you know... the usual I think.

How's your tww going ladies?

FF said my pattern was triphasic and my RPR went up this morning. I was feeling excited until I got a BFN on a FRER. I’m 10DPO and AF is due tomorrow. Not feeling that hopeful now!

Ugh Jelly. I didn't get a light bfp until 3 days after af was due. I'm still holding out hope for you.

Hoping... I wanna say that being pissy is a good sign too??

Baby dust to all. And ice cream.

That gives me so much hope Wish! Thank you! AF was due yesterday but still no sign. I’ve had very, very faint lines on ICs and possibly on a clear blue. I did a FRER this evening but not convinced I can see anything. Major line eyes though so who knows :shrug: testing again in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->