Overthinking

I'm glad I can spread some hope. I seriously thought I was going crazy. Faint lines faint lines but nothing really progressing then bam. A light but very there positive.

Fx for you both

When are you testing Hope?

Jelly- take pics and post your morning test please! I can't wait to see them! Fingers, eyes, toes and nose hairs crossed for You! :laughing:

AF arrived today, 2 days late. Explains why those very faint lines never got any darker :cry:

Oh Jelly. I am so so so sorry. It was sound hopeful there. But as you said. Every symptom can go either way. It's maddening.

Everything crossed for next cycle for You! :hugs:

I have been testing daily and nada. No clue if I am 13 dpo today or 9 dpo lol but either way I am pretty sure I am out and waiting for AF now!

Should be tomorrow or by 07/23!

Fx you’re out of limbo soon Hoping. Preferably with a BFP!

Oh no! At least it’ll be out of the way for your wedding? Hope it’s still staying away though!

I’m really emotional today, I only had 24 hours of thinking I was probably pregnant and about 30 seconds between seeing a line that convinced me and seeing the blood. It’s hit me so hard though.

Oh Jelly I totally understand how you are feeling. That was me last cycle and then I tried to remain positive thinking I would get pregnant this cycle but clearly not. Af is here and heavy cramping again like last cycle. Big hugs to you!

Sorry AF got you! Big hugs right back at you :hugs:
Next cycle will be our cycle!

I need to step away from google. Convincing myself my cycle is going to be messed up now :cry:
I’m still getting really painful cramps. They’re normally gone by now. Did you get that with your chemical Hoping? I’m so emotional as well, feel like my hormones are all over the place.

Hey ladies. How are you doing? You've been in my thoughts and I hope you are all well. :hug:

I’m okay thanks Wish, still a bit emotional about last month but trying to keep positive about this cycle. How are you getting on?

Sorry I took off on you Jelly. It was vacation time. My bad cramps lasted two days only but it was a real strong period cramp that I was experiencing which I haven't had since the Depo wore off. So I can't say if that is usual for what I should be expecting with periods anyways or not. I wasn't getting any cramps with any of the cycles since coming off Depo until that chemical one but this new period I just had was the same kind of cramping for the 1st day.

Completely understand you not being on here much recently Hoping, you’ve had much bigger things to be doing!!

Hey ladies. Good to hear from you. I'm just here muddling though. Happy weekend everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->