Overthinking

Thanks hun AF hasn't arrived will test later just holding to make sure I've got a decent wee ready to pee on that stick I couldn't test with fmu

GOOD LUCK Misswaiting! TY ladies for rooting me on AF got me. On to the next cycle :)

Oh no hoping fingers crossed for this cycle and thanks I'll let you know when I test currently just trying not to go pee so I have a decent hold and trying not to drink anymore so I don't dilute it to much

Well CM has gotten super pink so AF is well and truly on the way so not going to test now and just wait for AF.

Yea I just wish it would come and stop toying with me it's either coming or it's not so it needs to make its mind up lol

Sorry to hear about AF Hoping, we’ll get there next month! :hugs:

Hope that’s not AF on its way Miss! Fx for you!

Sorry Miss. FX for next month.

I did a FRER this am with FMU. A Slight pink line popped up. :happydance: Ugh. This faint line wait... is almost as bad as the whole TWW... it going to progress? Will it just go away? I'd rather have a yes or no lol. :shrug: Till then just sending positive vibes down there and to all you ladies still waiting.

I AM SO CONFUSED... Took this test just now while bleeding just because I feel so sick to my stomach all day and boobs are hurting now. The bleeding is heavy and I am seeing weird heavy chucks of mucus in it... I am assuming I am miscarrying.. :( The test is darker then yesterday morning so weird.

Attachments

• test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 14
Oh Hoping that’s so stressful! Might be worth calling a doctor and getting blood tests? Hope you get answers soon :hugs:

Thanks I am really hoping the bleeding stops! I am going to hold my urine and try again with another pregnancy test and a different type.

I can't go to the doctor today unless of course I start feeling really bad pain then I will take myself to ER to make sure it isn't ectopic. I gotta wait til Monday. Here is my tests though.

Just took the last two on a one hour hold. Cervix is high and feels hard. Can't tell if closed because it is wrapped under (I have a tilted cervix). Bleeding seems to be slowing down.

Attachments

• Test4.jpg
    Test4.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member