overweight and ttc

Still nothing :( ahhhhhhhhh going crazy lol!

How is everyone?
Any new symptoms magic?
Did you af arrive lemon?

Ndtaber:how are you?? Hope you have good news to bring to us! X

Well it must be counted as weight loss when you throw up your tea right? Oh just made me a seriously tasty vegetable lasagne I threw it up 10 seconds later :dohh:

He is now making curry:sick:

Curry was for him not me, still made me feel sick :sick: I hid in the toilet for a hour it was the only place that didn't stink :haha: it was a good job my laptop was charged :dohh:

My period arrived last Wednesday ... Was quite gutted :(

Had my blood taken for the hormone tests and the dr selected all the fertility specific hormone tests aswell so hoping for some answers :)

Really hoping October is the month for me :/

Hope you ladies are good x

Ah I have my fingers crossed it gives you the answers you need!

I hope it's both our month :)!

Still waiting for af CD 57 :( xx

hopefuly getting a scan date soon :D and eveing sickness has turned into all day sickness :dohh:

how is everyone else?

ah wow! thats so exciting :).
On the other note, all day sickness must suck. is it nausea or actually being sick? In either instance i hope you feel better soon!

As for me, im on cycle day 63 and no sign of af! i have begged my doctor to give me provera but he refuses and states that i have to wait for a referral to a gynecologist which i found takes a minimum 7 weeks in my area ( stated on nhs website). BUT before he even refers me he wants to do one more blood test, so im looking at a minimum 2 month wait if i don't come on in that time, to get the pills to induce af.

Im so frustrated because i have already missed cycles and a two month wait means i could miss even more. I just feel so low because being a mum is my biggest wish ( i know everyone on this forum wants it just like i do) but i have been through some really trying and devastating times in my life and i'm still really young. i guess i just thought that having a baby would be one of the easiest things to have?

sorry i probably sound like a self indulgent nut ranting on. Just one of those days haha!

on a better note im wrapped in my duvet, eating chocolate (not so healthy but hey!) looking at christmas items! ( I'm a christmas fanatic)

Big hugs :hugs: it will be sorted out it is frustrating though nhs can suck at times :(

Sickness wise for me it is both :dohh: normally I throw up when I eat something really tasty I wanted to eat :haha:

oh man, are you losing alot of weight or managing to eat little and often? x

i am not worried about losing weight i have a lot spare to lose :rofl:

some days are better than others tbh some days i hardly eat anything sme i eat rougly half what i would eat

Hey ladies :) I still have no Internet :/

Sorry to you still haven't had your Af..

Results of my blood tests came back everything is perfect except, I have low levels of a hormone called SBHG - it's the sex binding hormone. I've discovered that low SBHG is linked to obesity so I need to try and get my weight down!!

I have to have another blood test on cycle day 21 to check if I'm ovulating so that should be helpful. They are also going to test my thyroid to see if that's linked to the low SHBG!

So lots of swings and roundabouts over here

Hopefully will have Internet by Wednesday and will be back on here regularly x

Mrs lemon: well on the plus side at least it's something you can control yourself. I'm glad your doctor seems to be exploring all possibilities :)! I'm not sure if I have asked before but do you do anything to track ovulation? Looking forward to hearing from you more x

Magic whisper: ha ha I know how you feel!

As for me: Got my scan tomorrow afternoon so will update you all with how it went, but will not get the results till next week. Still no af. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->