overweight and ttc

test then :D :haha:- i am good i have my first midwife appointment on thursday

Hey ladies, sorry I've been quiet we've moved into our new place and have no Internet and my phones Internet isn't always great :/ I'm around cycle day 26 I think and no symptoms but as we have just moved house that's okay I guess.

I have my appointment for my results next Monday so kinda nervous for that!!

Hope you get that BFP soon x

I miss this thread being in My life haha

good luck hope you get the results you want

we miss you too :wave:

I want to give you ladies some support. I weighed roughly 25stones/350lbs when I feel pregnant. I also had irregular cycles after a miscarriage last year. I was checked for PCOS and that came back negative, so there was no reason they could see for it. After 11 months since I last got pregnant I got pregnant again. Now I'm almost 15 weeks tomorrow and everything is going fine.

I also conceived DS when overweight, but I wasn't as big at around 20 stones/300lbs 7 years ago. He was an accident on the pill! I'm sure you'll get some beautiful BFP and congrats to everyone who already has!

congrats mummy and thank you :D
awh comet i hope you find out what is happening soon

doctor told me to book the wrong appointment so technically i shouldnt of gone, in fact i would of called it a waste of time if it wasnt for the lovely midwife fixing it!

let me explain

doctor told me to book a appointment with the midwife which i have to have in iwade - 1 hour walk away. of course i do this

when i get to the appointment the midwife said the doctor was wrong he should of said for me to ring the local hospital to book a appointment so i can get my baby pack (i didn't know this)

so the lovely midwife arranged with the local hospital (10 min walk away!) for me to have a full hour appointment to get my baby pack and other information - it is a group session with other lovely newly pregnant people - there they will give me another 1 hour appointment for whatever happens there - hopefully then i get a scan booked

so eventally i have the ball moving in the right direction no help to the stupid doctor who at the time i think was too busy trying to interview me on how i got pregnant and telling me wrongly to come of all my medication

Can't believe I'm back at the end of my tww already... Af is due tomorrow no symptoms of a BFP a few tummy twinges and I'm really emotional so I think Af will be here!!

How's tricks with everyone else ?

Well the ultra sound showed nothing,

The doctor has asked me to come back on Friday for blood tests to check my hormone levels and some swabs to rule out infection

My periods still late but I'm not hopeful. How are you girls doing? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->