overweight and ttc

I'm about 2 stone overweight and worry about whether it's affecting us TTC. I lost 18lbs quite easily but now struggle to shift much more but I'll be honest I do love my food. Am going to go to my drs for testing if we don't fall pregnant this month so I will see whether they say anything about my weight then! I am not THAT overweight (am a UK size 14) and don't know how overweight you have to be before it starts affecting fertility.

Comet did AF arrive?

Hubby and I are currently inbetween homes...
i.e we had to move out of our old house (this happened july1st) and dont get the keys to our new house till Saturday the 14th of Sept. Hubby keeps saying that once we are in the new place its going to happen that the baby is just waiting for the time to be right ... hes a cutie isnt he??

so were currently living at my mums... which doesn't help my weight loss... as my mums family are not the healthiest people in the world ... and im rubbish at saying no if i fancy something haha

Hello kittie! Well it all depends on your own body, some people who are overweight have no problem conceiving, others have to lose weight in order to restart their periods,ovulate and conceive. It's a good idea to see your doctor as they can check if your hormones are okay and etc to put your mind at rest :) hoping your journey is coming to an end soon x

Weirdly enough my periods are more regular now than then I used to be thinner and a "healthy" BMI so who knows? :shrug:

Kittie: that's good then! It might not be down to anything, just timing and luck, but get checked just for piece of mind x

I will do. If AF arrives this cycle then I will make an appointment then :thumbup:

I think im ovulating....
TMI...... but some EQCM.... kind looked like a clear sneeze in the knickers...

haha this has excited me .. I need to get a life...

i am great thanks!

just trying to arrange a doctors to get my little miracle confirmed but apparently it isnt that easy >.<

how is everyone else?

finally got a gp appointment were they will book me a midwife :happydance:

however i am seriously bloated right now it is unreal :haha:

test in a couple of days, pregnancy symptoms can be the same as af ones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->