overweight and ttc

if it is any help i definitely haven't started nesting yet ... house is a mess :rofl: if my oh changed the locks and locked me in the house the only difference would be there would be no food left! and i would probably want to kill him! :rofl:

Emmyreece: I have looked into it but I'm taking dong qui which is meant to do the same thing.. fingers crossed it starts working soon, been a month already!

Eegee: haha! Bless. I wish that too.. it's been over 3 months now

X

:hugs: really hope the dong qui hurries up and sorts things asap for you

I can't be bothered tidying at the moment. 29 days to go until the wedding, and I still haven't sent invites out; I think I've got to get my priorities right! :haha: But with work tomorrow and babysitting on Thursday evening, they probably aren't going to be done until next week now. Oopsy! :p

29 days! How exciting!!

Emmyreece: how are things going with you? X

Not brilliant food wise. Haven't had the best of weekends, but am back on it today and got a good food plan for tomorrow.

Not really sure where I am in my cycle either :dohh: Cd25 today, but not sure whether I've ovd yet or not. Can't wait for next cycle to get properly back into ttc :happydance:

A weekend off is never a bad thing, it's good that you have a plan :). Do you chart? Sorry can not remember if I asked before x

I tried it once but got way too intense over it so this time around it will just be from opks and keeping an eye on when ewcm decides to make an appearance :blush:

Best way if it gets too much, I gave up temping CD 60 something. Was no point and got to stressful. It was my first cycle doing it and found it really helpful to pinpoint my ov as I don't get that much ewcm.

Hubbys swimmers check tommorow, so best be off to bed.. early appointment! Night all x

Eegee...congrats on the bfp! And the wedding!! All kinds of excitement for you :)

Comet...good luck with your hubby test!

Emmy...an off food weekend is ok...especially if you have a good food plan for the week ahead... :)

As for me...I am feeling discouraged I guess...I I think I am either dpo 8 or 9 and I am not having any baby symptoms...so I feel like I am out this month...I just feel like AF is on the way...I want to do a test right now but at the same time I want to wait till AF is late...but that is not until the 21st and I just don't want to wait that long...of course last month I had myself convinced that I was preggers and I wasn't...who knows...

All this on top of a woman at work who gave birth to her 4th child this weekend (of which the last two were surprise unplanned pregnancies)-and getting invited to a baby shower for one of my two cousin's that are pregnant...*sigh* I just feel like it's never going to happen fro me while everyone around me is having babies...

Alex1812, wait and see what happens. Sometimes people don't have symptoms at all until after their period is due. You could test early, but with it being so early there's the possibility of it not showing anything yet :hugs:

Determined to have a good food day today and get this weight moving in the right direction again :D I've just made the sw magic pancakes for brekkie and I've got a coconut chicken curry rice thing for lunch, think I might just have omlette for dinner tonight and I'll probably treat myself to a hot choccy later on :D

Best way if it gets too much, I gave up temping CD 60 something. Was no point and got to stressful. It was my first cycle doing it and found it really helpful to pinpoint my ov as I don't get that much ewcm.

Hubbys swimmers check tommorow, so best be off to bed.. early appointment! Night all x

Good luck for Hubby's appointment today.

Alex: you never know, lots of people don't have any symptoms till later on in the pregnancy. Keep positive :)!

Emmy: oo that all sounds lovely

Jessicas mum: did you have any other signs to show you, you were pregnant?

X

Alex: you never know, lots of people don't have any symptoms till later on in the pregnancy. Keep positive :)!

Emmy: oo that all sounds lovely

Jessicas mum: did you have any other signs to show you, you were pregnant?

X

I had quite a bit of sickness but just thought I was crazy because even urine tests at the GP and hospital was all coming back negative.

Ah wow that gives alot of people who keep getting negatives hope x

OOOO i love reading about late positives it always gives me lots of hope right up until AF comes..

Ive yet to pick up on a LH peak so maybe no ovulation this month... but i know that's my weights fault...so after a week of slimming world for my birthday... been back on it today...

occasionally i ovulate late.. so maybe that will happen..

How has hubbys tests gone??

these bfp announcements make me happy lets keep them up please ;) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"