overweight and ttc

Congratulations bambi!

Magic: haha positive way of thinking!

Alex: yeah I think it's worked for my husband too! I know it's the biggest reason I changed doctors, plus he told me there was nothing he could do for me.

Cookie: I totally agree. My mind is set on be happy and healthy above my bmi and weight number. It's so much stress on top of ttc!

Hello to newbie :) sorry forgotten your forum name while trying to write. If you want to try a few weeks earlier then go for it! No scale number should stop your dreams :)!
I know how hard temptation of food can be and every little slip up or worry can be expressed here. We are all human and here to support each other.

As you can see I'm very positive today! Feeling good
. Happy weekend xx

What are everyone's plans for the weekend? I hope to get tidied up a bit as the place is getting messier and messier every day, finish my wedding invites - just over four and a half weeks to go now! - and go to the gym (hopefully to the actual gym, not just swimming for a while and splashing about like I normally end up doing lol!) :)

we have a party on saturday to set off fireworks and cleaning sunday lol

Eegee: it's our first wedding anniversary Sunday so enjoying time with the husband :)
X

Thanks ladies :flower:

I can actually join you properly now because as of last night we are TTC!!!

I was on such a downer yesterday but now I'm really happy to be TTC again and we are just taking a relax approach with it with not using OPKs or charting and just BD every other day and see what happens. :D

We will both get back on track with dieting/healthy eating and continue while TTC.

This cycle im using the new clearblue digital duel ovulation tests.. and this morning i got a flashing smile which means high fertility and im on cycle day 15 and this is a good sign for me as when i ovulate its usually on CD17 and so really hoping for a lucky cycle :)

Off to a charity concert tonight with my mum :) so having lots of fun and trying to relax a bit :) husband and I got a new bed this morning maybe it will be lucky haha

happy anniversary for tomorrow comet.

hope everyone else has a great weekend too xx

Jessica mum: wow! Good luck!! X

Mrs lemon: that's great! Means you will get more cycles = more chances!! But lots of luck that this is the cycle!
Hope you had a good night with your mum :) x

Magicwhisper: thank you, how are you, Matt and bump doing? X

Jessica mum: wow! Good luck!! X

Mrs lemon: that's great! Means you will get more cycles = more chances!! But lots of luck that this is the cycle!
Hope you had a good night with your mum :) x

Magicwhisper: thank you, how are you, Matt and bump doing? X

Thank you :flower:

Happy anniversary, hope you both have a lovely day!

we are all good thanks! we are now sorting out the house to make more space.. Right now i just wish i had the money to buy baby things and christmas presents .... i want to be organised :haha:

Magic: I LOVE the scan picture next to your ticker! Beautiful. Yeah :(, you got time yet and that's what baby showers are for ;) haha x

thank you, i have a headshot in my journal and i can't stop looking at it :haha: i was suprised but happy the trainee took such great pics of baby for us :D

:haha: thats true i'm not worrying just want to buy stuff :rofl:

I secretly stalk your journal haha!
I'm terrible for planning what I would buy when I get pregnant. I already know what my nursery will look like haha.
X

This weekend did not go quite as planned - did a little tiny bit of tidying, and that was it haha :) I felt really queasy after my breakfast on Saturday, and eventually it wore off enough to go out. I was almost certain my AF was going to show up, but it didn't. Yesterday wasn't so bad, although I didn't go anywhere so it might have been helped by me being lazy lol! Today I felt sick again - not as bad, but my abdomen definitely ached - moreso at my right side. I've pretty much convinced myself it's a cyst ;)

I rang the doctors this morning and, surprise surprise, they had no appointments. However, I was told to get back in touch at 2pm and fortunately someone had cancelled, so I've been to see the GP. I've not seen him before but he was actually really pleasant. He told me to do another HPT in the next week or two if nothing changes, but he's referred me for an ultrasound to see what's going on. He reckons it can take at least 3 to 4 weeks, but possibly longer because it's near Christmas. Either way, it's positive news so I'm looking forward to getting to the bottom of it :)

On the downside, my boyfriend is still being a prat about it all. He seems to be under the impression that I'm wasting my time, exaggerating and that he's not going to show me any concern whatsoever until he knows whether there is something wrong. I said to him, "Either way, it aches and is uncomfortable," but he said being bloated is down to me eating more lately, having too much gravy, possibly a reaction to MSG, etc. I had some pancakes after my tea and he then said, "It's no wonder your tummy aches, look at all the rubbish you're eating!" Pretty sure my stomach is not in my abdomen, but that obviously isn't relevant in his mind lol! He is a total pain sometimes - he's quite intelligent but he refuses to look into TTC and try to understand it better because, "It'll make it a chore." I'd rather he just understood a little better and stopped making ridiculous statements. The GP suggested I take folic acid, but now I've been told I'm not allowed because I can get it all through eating more healthily. It would seem he knows 'best'.

Sorry for the rant but I've not really got anyone else to talk to about this and I feel better for venting haha :)

Hope everyone else is well :)

seems i got excited a little to early.. still no peak for me guessing im not ovulating this month.

gutted ... why wont my body work!!!!

Sorry you're not having a good month so far, MrsLemon :(

I got a "BFP" this morning, but I'm not sure what to do now - I've convinced myself it's wrong and that it's down to my "cyst" that I may or may not have... :wacko:

I posted more about it in the "BFP Announcements" section because I wasn't sure where else to put it lol... I feel stupid even thinking of discussing it with any real life people in case it is completely wrong. I've convinced myself it can't possibly be right, not helped by the fact my boyfriend was so adamant I was wasting my time...

What am I supposed to do now? I only had my appointment with a GP yesterday - why couldn't he have just done a test there and then? At least I'd have had my answer haha :dohh:

Eegee: your first post certainly has some bfp symptoms in it! How bright is the line and how fast did it come up? Hoping this is it for you!! Xx

Mrs lemon: sorry you haven't peaked yet, doesn't mean you won't though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"