overweight and ttc

thank you :D

How are you all getting on this weekend? xx

good fir me :thumbup:

mieces first birthday party yesterday and matt made a chesecake today so as it sets i am licking the bowl :haha:

OOOOO I love cheese cake :) yummmmy

The choir I`m in are singing tonight in church to celebrate the first Sunday of advent so I`m trying to wake my self up for it.

will be phoning the doctors tomorrow... anyone know what will happen next im clueless.. you would think a year ttc i would know what to do now its finally happened? x

I got preggo in Scotland, so it might be different, but I rang doctors at 4 week's and they made me a midwife appointment for I think 8 weeks.

Ooooh magic, what flavour cheesecake?? Jealous! Hubby made us curry for dinner :xmas12:

lemon and lime :D

if you are in the uk you can just ring up the midwives you don't need to see the doctor. i went through the doctor and later got told it takes longer :shrug:

if you ring the doctors up they should tell you how to contact the midwives - just say you need a booking appointment with them :thumbup:

I'm relaxing after a bath :).

Magic: mmmmmmm cheesecake!

Mrslemon: how did you tell your husband? Have you decided to tell family yet? All so exciting!

X

Excited but nervous. First ttc cycle now. I'm on CD4, waiting for period to finish and then we'll resume bding every other day. I've bought ov tests from Wilkinsons, and got a basal thermometer coming in the post. Eek. Just keep thinking I could be preggo by Christmas!!!?? :wacko:

i asked him to come up stairs to help me with something.. and when he came up i showed him the test and simply said " we`ve done it..We`re pregnant" and we both cried :D

told my mum and will tell his parents when they visit on the 13th :) everyone else after the scan and i know its safe :)

SO so happy lots of symptoms coming in now but its all good im so so happy :) x

Oswin: ah good luck! Bet hubby is pleased with bd ing every other day haha!

Mrs lemon: aww! How lovely :). Lots of symptoms is a very very good sign! Enjoy :)

X

MrsLemon....congratulations!!!! That is so awesome!:happydance:

Oswin...good luck I've got my fingers crossed for you!

Magic...I loooooove cheesecake...yum

Comet....how are you making out with the cream?

Well girls I tried crumpets for the first time today...yum! I saw them at the store today and toasted one when I got home...hubby said we would be buying more of them for sure...Lol

I have been feeling a bit down...I just can't pull myself out of this funk...

alex: hello! sorry you haven't been upbeat recently : ( with the holidays coming up hopefully that can help bring your spirits up. Is it mainly about ttc?

I haven't had a chance to get any yet, with buying presents, wrapping, had to get the car wing mirror fixed as some idiot snapped it right off but did not even leave a note to say sorry or insurance details, etc. Have researched more into it and another lady has been using it and just had af arrive, so it works!
x

sounds promising comet :D

sorry your feeling low alex hope you feel better soon but yaaaay for crumpets :happydance:

Not the best start to our first cycle ttc: hubby was too tired. Sigh!

Alex - thank you :) and yay for Crumpets, they're one of my favorite things: dripping with butter, or honey!

alex : and yay for crumpets!! so yummy.

magic: how are you, matt and bump?

oswin: oh dear are you ovulating now or soon?

x

Soon I think, but not sure as have never tracked my cycle before! Got a thermometer coming in the post, and some wilkos ovulation tests.

matt and i are a bit ill but fine - i cant get rid of a headache and matt has bad acid reflux :dohh: bump and timothy are fine :D

Oswin: ah good luck! Have you started checking cm and cp?

Magic: hope you both feel better!
X

Ive just been sent home from work as ive started spotting with some cramping:/ called the midwife shes told me to relax and rest if it happens it happens but it can be quite normal to have some spotting. its not particularly heavy bleeding but im petrified

:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->