overweight and ttc

Emmy - vit c and Echinacea! Ooh and garlic!

When he turned around I was relieved to see it was him...as I was in mid pinch I was thinking 'oh God I hope this is Chad' Lol...thankfully it was :haha:

Oswin...garlic? Really helps with colds? I have never felt any ovulation pains....but I did not know it could happen anytime...

Emmy...sorry to hear you are feeling sick...hope it just blows over...how are you doing your nails? Multicolored?

Magic...super sperm...Lol love it! "Faster than a speeding bullet! More powerful than a locomotive! Able to leap tall buildings at a single bound!"

"Look! Up in the sky!"
"It's a bird!"
"It's a plane!"
"It's Supersperm!" :spermy: I can just picture him with a little cape on...Lol too funny

Haha its supersperm!!!!! Made me laugh.

Hope everyone is well! Xxx

all is good :D
matt got the forms from the new doctors so we will send them in when we get home.
matt is coming up tomorrow for christmas :happydance: i am like a love sick puppy i miss him lots :blush: it has only been just under a week :blush: who knew i would miss fighting him for the duvet :haha:

mum also found loads of baby stuff that she kept from when i was a baby :haha: which means the only expensive thing we have to buy now i think is a pram :happydance: time to start looking on ebay :haha:

Awwww that's sweet that you miss him...that's awesome your mom had all that stuffs! :happydance:

Magic, have you thought about babywearing at all? Huge recommendation from me! :p

yeah mum has 2 baby carriers i can have. ive always wanted to baby wear :D

i am looking and prams and car seats .... and arn't i confused :dohh:

baby wearing seems to much easier :rofl:

aw magic i miss hubby too if he is gone for a day!

that's amazing that you don't have to spend loads, helps so much in the long run!

x

I know its been quiet because everyone is busy for christmas. Just wanted to drop in and wish everyone here an amazing christmas :) xx

Merry Christmas GIRLS!! I have been sooooooo busy...just got done with Christmas with hubby' s family...mine tomorrow...hope everyone is having a great Christmas...

Afm...af was suppose to show up today...and she is not here...fingers crossed...toes crossed...eyes crossed...Lol. I haven't had any symptoms...either Af or pregnancy...which is weird bc I usually have af sympt well in advance and I can warn hubby of impending moodiness but yesterday I was a little irritable but I think I was just tired and trying to get everything ready for today...BUT I did poas this morning and bfn :shrug:

:xmas6:hope Santa is good to ya'll

Hey girls...hope Santa was good to you...still no AF...I start crying while watching an iron chef competition :haha: lol so I guess my emotions are a little wacky...I usually get grumpy when AF is coming so I am hopeful at the tears instead of crankiness...but I dunno...:shrug:

I took a few tests earlier and they were big time BFN' s...I was hoping for a squinted at least...

Alex: aw I hope your emotions alone soon! I'm terribly emotional anyway so when af is close I'm like the river Nile! Haha

As for me: I had a great Christmas, got very spoilt! I did Christmas dinner this year and for a first attempt it went very smoothly :).
Still no af - 147 days. No local pharmacists or natural health store sell progesterone cream and I'm dubious about the internet ones but might have to bite the bullet!
I had to call the doctors to see what was happening because I haven't heard from my gp. She STILL HAS NOT DONE MY REFERRAL!!!!!!! I cried my heart out because it's been 3 weeks since hubby got his 2nd sa results and she promised to do it that day. She told the receptionist to call me and ask me to come in on her next free appointment as she wants to talk to me. I got a feeling she is going to tell me she will not refer me anymore. Why else would I need to go in? It feels like I'm being messed around and pushed back every time.:'(

Sorry for the rant so frustrated. Hope everyone had an amazing Christmas. Can't wait to hear all your stories xx

oh comet, I'm so sorry af still hasn't arrived :nope:

Alex, so sorry about the bfn hun :hugs: hopefully you'll know one way or the other very soon.

nothing much is happening here, I'm not sure if I've ovulated or not as I forgot to pack the opks, and we've only dtd twice over when fertility friend is expecting me to ov, so not sure if we will have done enough.

I feel really sluggish at the moment because I've not been eating well. So definitely can't wait until we go home on monday and I can get some meal planning done :)

Emmy: I know how you feel been eating rubbish and feel awful for it! I hope you caught the egg in time :)!
Did you have a good Christmas and how was the wedding?

Magic: how are you, Matt and Ella?

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"