overweight and ttc

I drink almond milk myself and he tried it... unsuccessful to say the least haha!
I used to drink soya milk but had to stop because the added oestrogen -pcos x

My AF has arrived too.. think we sync`d comet ;)

hope we are both on our lucky cycle xxxx

Comet that is fab news. I'm keeping everything crossed for you for this cycle

Sorry af arrived lemon, hope yours is lucky this cycle!

How is your diet/ weight loss/ healthy New year going? X

sorry af arrived lomon
yaaaay af arrived comet
yaaaaay hope :happydance:

hope- its diffrent in the uk you only see a midwife when your pregnant unless your high risk or have a medical condition like me (im low risk but have a medical condition which means i have a consultant)

our scan went great, ella is still a ella :haha: everything measured fine and my cervix is high and closed which is great.

ella wouldnt show us her face until the last minute instead she was wiggling her bum loads and sucking her thumb :D

Diets going okay, will see on Tuesday at weigh in ha ..

Im feeling positive Im ready for a new cycle.. now i know i can get pregnant it has sort of taken a weight off my mind in a way if that makes sense x

Magic: glad the scan went well!! :) naughty Ella!

Lemon: glad the diet is still going well :) do you do it alone or is hubby healthy eating too?

I think I'm going to be getting myself on pinterest today, have got a few nursery ideas bouncing round my head and want to see if I can find some inspiration :D

We've decided that we're going to get all of the upstairs decorated so that we have a nice blank canvas to work on in the box room when the time comes :happydance:

Hope everyone has a good weekend :D

That's a great idea! I have lots of ideas on there as well :) have fun xx

Getting a bit crampy right low down in my tummy and sore boobs, so probably a sign that af may be around the corner. Though I'm probably totally wrong and got another week or so of waiting just yet lol

Hope everyone is ok xx

Hey ladies...my trainer got me on the diet.....I'm not 100%doin it atm but will get back on it now bubba is on board.
Basically it's a version of the paleo diet.....great for those who are gluten and lactose intolerant....
U do it strictly for 30 days and basically wat it does is gets rid of all the extras we shouldn't be eating in our diet.....After 30 days u can re - introduce things if u want.....

But by then if ur body doesn't want it u won't eat it....lol
Along with exercise will def help with ur weight loss

And it is know to help ladies fall pregnant!

No packet foods at all!

Attachments

• received_m_mid_1389434794783_36285646afd4085822_0.jpg
    received_m_mid_1389434794783_36285646afd4085822_0.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 6
good luck on the diet :D

timothy is 8 months old today :cloud9:

https://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p704/magicwhisper1/885376_10203059822841073_857974928_o_zps8cd62486.jpghttps://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p704/magicwhisper1/277343_10203059851361786_1466949674_o_zps02977168.jpg

Emmy: hope she arrives soon!

Hope: I have heard lots of good things about the paleo diet, I'm doing it but without the fats and butter, good luck :)!

Magic: aww, he is so cute! Can you cuddle him and pick him up?

X

Magic: thanks hun...oooooooooo bunny looks too cute :)

Comet: thanks hun....yes paleo is good.....just gotta get back on it..lol

I have my doc appointment 2Moro. ...so getting nervous

good luck at the appointment :D

he dosent like to be picked up but he loves cuddles :D
it just means you have to sit in the floor or wait for him to jump on you :D :cloud9:

I've started gutting the spare bedroom ready to turn it into a blank canvas for when we get a bfp. It's going to stay as a spare bedroom for now, but I'm planning on using dulux endurance or the duracoat paint from homebase so hopefully all it will need is a wipe down when we need to turn it into a nursery :D

I'm also going to get on photoshop tonight as I've got a few ideas bubbling in my head that I want to turn into reality, so fingers crossed they turn out like I want :rofl:

Hope: good luck with appointment! Hope getting back on your healthy eating is easy. Just remember it's for a good reason now there is two!

Magic: aw! Did you get him anything for his birthday?

Emmy: that sounds great, a positive thing to do which I believe positive thinking = positive actions !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->