overweight and ttc

:hugs: sorry af is being a nightmare comet

how's your weekend going otherwise?

Emmy: my weekend has been lovely. I haven't done anything but me and hubby had a lovely time relaxing and really got connected on a bigger level. If you know what I mean? Those times where you think God I love you so much. Yours?

Magic: oo yum for Timothy!

Yeah I know what you mean.

I've totally emptied the spare bedroom apart from the divan base so that tomorrow I can fill in the little holes ready to sand down on tuesday, hopefully paint on wednesday, carpet cleaned on thursday night and then furniture back in on friday :D

It probably sounds daft but I was stood in there once it was emptied and I could just picture where everything is going to go :happydance: :blush:

Hi ladies! I'm new to the site and also plus sized.. 5'5, size 16, about 210. I'm pretty happy with my size as I hold my weight quite well but I am fairly active and in good health, so I am hoping becoming pregnant won't be too difficult for me... this is my first month TTC, AF is due on Friday and I'm hoping it won't come and I can take a test!

Hello Elizabeth! Good luck for this cycle. Hope af stays away for you x

Does anyone else ever feel like things are just simply too far out of reach because of your weight?

I'm getting it big time at the moment, I just feel like I'm way too big to actually lose the weight that I need to and that has led to a couple of days of emotional eating :dohh:

Trying so hard to be better with food today :blush:

I feel the same Emmy. I think wow I have a long journey in front of me, can I do this? However, to keep myself going I think it's for the one thing I want more than anything. Do I want a baby for life or a chocolate bar for 10 minutes? Everyone has off days but don't let it set you back :hugs:
You have and are doing amazing and every lb is a step closer to touching, hugging and smelling that beautiful being you created.
You might be surprised how short your journey actually is when you keep losing weight. It could only take 7 pounds.

Xx

everyone has there bad days emmy :hugs:

im good, busy day when matt gets home from work he has to finish his uni application then if i remember rightly we have a family meal today because it is someone birthday and i am not in the mood to tell 20 different people the same thing about my pregnancy.

and since non of them have seen me since first tri or bothered to get in touch this is not going to be fun at all -.-

however much matts family are nice i wish there was less of them sometimes :haha:

:hugs: that's a good way to look at it, baby or chocolate (or in my case, bread)

I think the problem is I've started to lose weight so many times before and always put it back on and I'm worried that it's just going to be a pattern that I repeat until I'm too old to conceive :dohh:

I'm having a better day already today, I haven't been as picky and I'm getting through my water easily, I just want to keep this up and keep plodding away at this weight.

maybe eat healthily for 5 days then treat yourself for the other 2 days (Sensibly) apparently it works really well :hugs:

drinking loads of water helps me when i get the nibbles ... i end up weeing all day though :rofl: dosent help that ella lies on my bladder sometimes :rofl:

I've gone through almost 1.25 litres so far today and have been up and down to the loo like a yoyo :rofl:

I think I'm going to try and follow a lot of the hairy bikers diet recipes and take it from there. Their food always looks amazing and we now have both of their diet cookbooks so lots of inspiration for nice meals :)

I think I also need to take a bit more notice of the quote in my signature.

"I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire
'Cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me roar"

And I refuse to give up until I have a lo in my arms :blush:

Thanks ladies :hugs:

Magic: ahh I hate it when people do that, especially when they are family. Guessing you 'have' to go?

Emmy: it's a good lyric to live by! The hairy bikers have lost loads of weight and being chefs will know how to make tasty food to keep you full. I drink so much water and it really helps to keel me full :)

:hugs:

the hairy bikers diet recipies look amazing to me.
i love the quote in your siqniture

yeah i have no choice but to go and i seriously dont want to :( we cant really afford to go out either but that apparently isnt an excuse :dohh:

i would fake being ill but matt would know better :haha:

:dohh: what about making an excuse to leave early? It's not fair you being on edge all night xx

I second Emmy! Say your getting lightheaded and hot, Matt will believe that because you keep turning down the thermostat at home ( stalk your journal hehe) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->