overweight and ttc

:wohoo: the spare bedroom is painted and I've just finished cleaning the carpet. It looks very nice. I was just stood in there picturing where everything will go when it gets turned into a nursery :cloud9:

awh thats really sweet i wish i had a nursery to decorate :D

if they get annoying i will do :haha:

So glad to have this thread.

what you wrote this morning Emmy about feeling too overweight to acheive our BFP goes through my mind so often im so glad im not the only one..

I got my BFP after loosing 2 stone.. i know it wasn't a sticky bean but it was a start..

and considering i have a total of 11 stone to loose.. 2 stone of that wasn't a massive way to go..

wish I didnt eat with my emotions and not my head x

Emmy: that's so lovely. What a fitness motivation that is!

Lemon: you gave me so much hope by saying two stone got you your bfp :hugs:

X

I'm the same MrsLemon, I tend to emotionally eat even though my head is telling me not to.

:hugs:

Im glad it gives you hope it gives me hope too!!

You all keep me sane .. I love hearing form you all:D Im back on plan from tomorrow I need to be a little bit more healthy to get my body baby ready :)

MY BMI came down from the low 50s to the high 40s when i conceived so just loosing a bit can shock the body into change!

Ladies, for the past couple of weeks I've had barely visible lines on my opks and today (along with quite a bit of wet cm, sorry for the tmi) my opk is significantly darker, definitely not positive, but (fingers crossed) heading in the right direction.

So now comes the difficult decision of whether to go for it or not this cycle. I'll admit I'm so unbelievably scared of getting pregnant at this size, but then I'm also scared of missing out on the chance to conceived :dohh:

MrsLemon hope getting back on plan is going well for you

Magic, how did the meal go last night? Did you manage to make an early exit?

Comet, how are things with you today hun?

we went to the meal and matt answered all the questions he was a sweetheart and knew i wasnt up for it so whenever anyone asked something he answered.

matts uncle who is a lawyer said that he will change matts surname by deed pole for free for us :happydance: that saves like £60!

matt wants to change his surname by deed pole before ella is here which will be amazing because ella will have he dads name.

the only "problem" i see is this. as you know we are combining both out surnames to create a new double barreled name. Matt is Wells and my surname is Tobijanski. Ellas surname will be Tobijanski-Wells.

we are not married so i am wondering if people will think matt and i are cousins or relatives if he changes his name to Tobijanski -Wells. We odv arn't related at all (thought i would point that out :haha:)

but would people think we were cousins or simular
if matts surname is tobijanski -wells, im tobijanski (mine wont change until we get married) and we register ella as tobijanski -wells

i hope that made sense :dohh:

Mrslemon: I love hearing from everyone too! Hope your plan goes well :)

Emmy: that's great news that your getting close to ovulation. It's a hard decision but remember just because your overweight doesn't mean you will have a difficult pregnancy. Alot of ideal weight women have problems too. I think websites are scare mongers. Your body wouldn't allow you to conceive if it couldn't handle it :hugs:

Magic: it's nice that Matt helped you out :). I don't think anyone would think that because yours isn't changing until marriage. If anyone questions it you can easily explain.

X

I managed to stay the same this week, which I'm actually really chuffed about :happydance: I really did think I was going to be looking at a gain

Last night didn't happen, we settled down in front of the tv and I started looking for recipes to try out in the hairy bikers cookbooks that we've got, so hopefully tonight will be more of a success :rofl: I have to say (I'm sorry for tmi), I haven't really had ewcm yet, I just feel quite soggy if that makes sense? Maybe the ewcm will improve as the weight comes off?

How's everyone else doing?

Yay!!! That's great news.

I take evening primrose oil twice a day up till ovulation day and that really helps me as I don't get a lot of cm.

Get bding ;) x

I've decided to go back to slimming world :dohh: I'm not happy on calorie counting (I put 2lbs on overnight so I know that's more than likely to be water retention) and I'm way too lazy to weigh everything :rofl:

Yeah it's probably water retention or af time. Most women fluctuate during their cycles alot. If slimming world works better for you, that's great :). Will the hairy dieter recipes still work? Xx

Yeah they should still work, it's just a case of figuring out how many syns is in each recipe :)

sorry nothing exciting has been happening :haha:

matts and i anniversary today we have been together for 3 years :cloud9:

we cant afford to do anything for it until he gets paid so we will go for a late anniversary meal when he does :D

I went to Ikea today :) spent at least 25 mins in the nursery part with Daniel planning all the things we will buy for the baby.

Today we talked about our future baby as a when not if and it really helped me to feel more positive just by changing my language :) as id been feeling rubbish that in the time I`ve been ttc some people on my Facebook have been pregnant given birth and are now pregnant again!! :(

Diet wise ive lost 3.5 lbs since Wednesday and today im eating blueberries like they are going out of fashion as ive read somewhere they are good for fertility ha - Ill try anything once :p

hi ladies, thought i would join this little group as im trying to lose (more) weight and ttc #2 very soon. I do slimming world too Emmy :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->