overweight and ttc

hi Kitty :D good luck with your weight loss

MrsLemon massive well done on your weight loss :happydance: that's brilliant

happy anniversary for yesterday magic

comet, how are things with you?

First day back on slimming world today and I have to say it feels so much easier to be able to go to the fridge and grab what I want fruit wise and not have to weigh it.

Chris bought me the new slimming world magazine yesterday and there's lots of recipes that I want to try in there. I'm going to spend today figuring out what I want shopping wise so I can make alter the tesco shopping ready for delivery tomorrow :D

Magic: aww happy anniversary!!

Lemon: well done on the weight loss! It's great that your looking to the future in a positive way.

Kitty: hello and welcome, I see your having your implant out soon. Have they said whether your cycles will pop back into place or take a while?

Emmy: are the magazines really good? What are the recipes like?

I'm all good. The weight is dropping off and I can really see a difference in my body. It's nice to see how I used to be again. Saw my friend this morning for a walk along the beach and she noticed too. Such a confidence builder. I'm cd 10 atm. Hoping I ovulate this cycle!!! Got some balance activ gel which is the same as preseed from boots, fingers crossed it helps!!

They've got some really good recipes in this months' magazine and a little booklet with 30 recipes from around the world :)

:happydance: that's brilliant that you can tell the difference in your body and amazing that your friend noticed such a difference :yipee:

I ran out of opks today so have no way of knowing whether or not I've definitely ovulated :dohh: If this cycle is the same length as the last one, then af should be due in about 9 days roughly, though it could be sooner, or my body could play its usual trick and give me a stupidly long cycle :nope:

I was going to ask if they do different foods from around the world haha!
Do you buy it from tescos etc?

Ah I'm about to as well! It's such a pain. Do you check cervical position etc? Cannot remember for the life of me! Hope af arrives on time!

X

Yeah, hubby got mine from Morrisons, but I'm pretty sure it's available in tesco too :)

i got matt to take bump pictures for me (we dont have a long mirror for me to do it)

he took 2, one of me normal and one of me breathing in the fat :dohh:

there is a huge difference which i hate :blush:

being big because of a bump i love to pieces. the fat one i hate i look huge for the wrong reasons :(

if you want to see i have put them in my journal :haha:

Magic: you look great! You have a round smooth bump in both pictures! If I saw you in the street I would 100% think your pregnant because your bump is round and then you have a tiny waist. Don't feel down you look beautiful :hugs: x

thank you :hugs:

they do say you are your own worst critic :dohh:
trying to avoid anything unhealthy today, knowing i will want something sweet ive asked matt to buy me a sweet potato for tea. plus i love sweet potato :haha:

That's a great swap! Sweet potato is low glycemic index as well so will release the sugar longer and keep you satisfied longer! Plus they are incredibly yummy!!!

X

Hello ladies sorry been MIA. Hope you are all doing well with your diets :) I'm doing soo bad...lol been eating soon much crap lately....I've been moody as well...lol...my poor hubby.
Have my first obstetrician appointment next week. Getting super excited. My pregnancy still doesn't feel real. No morning sickness ( not that I'm complaining) so will be good to get the scan and actually see and hopefully hear the Lil bubba.

What's new with all of u?

Hope2bamum: so glad everything is still well. Yay for no morning sickness!!

I'm currently waiting for ovulation. Diet is going great.

Valentine's day soon! What has everyone got planned? X

Thankfully hubby has got valentine's night off so I think I'll make us a sw friendly romantic meal, get some candles lit and have a mooch on the sofa for the night I think.

I'm just waiting on af, which could be anytime in the next week if I have another 51 day cycle :dohh:

Just found out the local health board are turning our local maternity unit into a midwife led one, which means I'll probably have to go to Carmarthen or possibly even Shrewsbury when we eventually have a baby :dohh:

I'm assuming that I'm going to be consultant led because of my weight, so I'm trying to figure out which of the nearest hospitals have the best facilities as I'm really worried about having a big journey ahead of me :nope:

Emmy: that sounds nice! Do you get each other anything for Valentine's day?
Sorry your hospital is making it difficult x

We don't normally do valentines day as hubby isn't very romantic lol, but I want to do something special this year as it'll be our first one as Mr and Mrs

my diets going well too :)

As for valentines day that`s when my AF is due.. so i will hopefully be celebrating :)

hope your all well xx

Emmy: yeah the first one as Mr & Mrs will be a nice one to celebrate!

Mrs lemon: hopefully you will have the most romantic present to celebrate!

X

or wow thats really far from were you live emmy (i used to live in oswestry) o_O

glad everyone is doing ok:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->