overweight and ttc

Yay comet! :)
Wishing you all the best.
Here's hoping this is the one for you :)

Yay that`s awesome news.

I got my clearblue ovulation test smiley face this morning so looks like we are ovulation buddies :D

oh that would be perfect! I really hope this is it for us x

Good luck ladies :yipee:

No idea what's going on here, I'm on my third day of ewcm (clear and stretched alot - almost 7 inches but my fingers wouldn't go any further) and hubby is on nights tonight so no chance of taking advantage of it either :dohh:

Emmy: if you got some bding in the past couple of days your covered!! X

We didn't :nope:

Oddly enough I had some cramps and soreness in my boobs and cm is now starting to turn sticky :wacko:

I'm not sure what's going on at all. I feel really heavy in my tummy and slightly bunged up too so I think I may end up with a sts when I weigh I on monday. Going to try eat lots of fruit tomorrow and see if that helps :dohh:

How's everyone else's weekend going?

Emmy: hmm sounds like ovulation, or maybe just hormones over working before af comes. What is sts?

Mines okay, unfortunately I got a dodgy tummy and keep running to the toilet :( ruined our plans for the weekend! X

Sts means to stay the same. I'm a bit miffed, but as long as it comes off in the long run I don't mind too much.

ohhhhh no :( hopefully you feel loads better tomorrow :hugs:

Emmy: yeah it will come off! Hope you feel better too.

Afm: I didn't ovulate. After all the signs; positive opk, ewcm, cervical position. My body failed me and I didn't get a temp rise. After all my hard work I'm gutted beyond belief. Cried my eyes out x

Ohhhh :hugs: wait and see what happens with today's opk and tomorrow's temp. Have you still got ewcm today?

My opks the past few days got progressively pinker and then got a pink one and then in the evening it went white again. Maybe today might be different but I have very little hope :(. X

Wait and see what today's opk brings, really hope it's another positive so you can see the temperature go up tomorrow morning :hugs:

Still no temperature rise. Actually went lower. Either I'm having an annovulatory cycle or I'm going to o late making it a long cycle.

Oh and I have run out of opks so it's now a guessing game.

:hugs: ebay do packs of opks, it might be worth checking them out so you can get some more asap

Keep checking your cm and if you notice ewcm then grab your hubby so it gives you the best possible chance until you get more opks :hugs:

ordered some off amazon to arrive tommorow some think i'm covered b'd wise.

how are you emmy? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->