overweight and ttc

Excellent comet- new cycle new chance xx
Thank you! Im hoping it is more cos I tried sooo hard this week!
Hope everyone is having a good week- nearly the weekend! X
X

Very true!

Yeah looking forward to the weekend, you got anything planned? X

Not much really!

Having a family day on Sunday which is nice as hubby works every sat and some Sundays.

How about you? Apart from having af ! X

Well done on the weight loss i keep sts atm..

Its my first cycle temping and its confirmed i ovulated when my clearblue ovulation kit said i did :) BDed lots over the weekend so im hoping there was a little sperm waiting for that egg :D

Im performing in Panto Friday through till Sunday so super busy here but having a great time :D

Back to it today :) have had a couple of off days as it was my nan's funeral on wednesday. I normally take food to Chris' parents house to last me a couple of days but it totally slipped my mind, so I was pretty much 100% off plan :dohh:

I'm excited to get back to it though :) Just trying to figure out a food plan for today and I've realised we barely have anything in so I might need to get hubby to nip into morrisons tonight on our way home from my mum's.

No ovulation here yet, but I'm sure there's plenty of time :)

Fuschia: that sounds nice! Not alot for me just going out and about with hubby :)

Lemon: so glad you ovulated and got every timed well x

Emmy: hope this week goes well and its full of yummy foods :) x

Ibs attack right now :cry: i havent had one since 1st tri so i didnt take my tablets with me to my parents. mentally kicking myself about this i feel so ill and im always on the loo :cry:

Otherwise all is good and so is ella! Lazy girl hardly ever kicks but i feel her move loads!

Oh dear! Can you not get anything over the counter for it?

Glad Ella is all well! Not long to go now, flown by! X

Comet has af started?

Got a pretty busy week of work ahead of me! Hopefully it will take my mind off of ttc until we get to the good bit!

Just finished my af tablets, so hopefully it should be here by the end of the week! Yay!

That's good, I hate constantly thinking about ttc. Makes things a lot harder.x

So having a lot of cramps and headaches.. guessing af is on its way :).

Had a dream that I had a baby girl, kinda hoping it's a sign! Haha x

Hi everyone! Thought I'd introduce myself! I am getting my implanon birth control removed a week from today! I am also overweight. size 24 :( My friend was unable to conceive until she lost about 50 pounds. Hoping to get pregnant right away! (wishful thinking?)
:)

Hi erin!

I think everyone is different. .. obviously each lb you lose is a little bit better either way . I lost a few lbs at the beginning of my pregnancy too.
How long does it take for the implanon to wear off or is it immediate?

Im ttc#2 and have been for 7 months!
This is a nice group of ladies x
X

Hello Erin!
Hope the implant wears off fast for you so you can get trying straightaway.

I agree with fuchsia, everyone is different and weight affects them in other ways.

Wishing you lots of baby dust! X

Magic: I'm all good thanks, you? X

Yeah definitely weight affects people in different ways, there's a woman down the road from me who is a similar size to me and she has 10 children, yet my weight definitely affects my cycles as they always improve when I lose weight.

I'm feeling a bit hyper this morning. I don't know why but I just felt like I had to do an ovulation test and got the darkest line so far this cycle :happydance: I'm going to test again at around about 2.30 pm and hopefully it will be darker.

This was taken at 10 minutes

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/IMG-20140306-WA0002_zps7d76b6a2.jpg

And this one at roughly 15 minutes when it had dried properly

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/IMG-20140306-WA0004_zps71f4c0a2.jpg

Still not positive I know, but getting there. So fingers crossed for later today :D

Good luck emmy... hopefully you will ovulate soon...have you had a long time since last ov?

Sorry there are a lot of posts on this group and I haven't read all!

Comet is af with you now?

I weighed myself today... doing it weekly on the machine at the gym.

I lost 2lb last week and stayed the same this week.... feeling mega dis heartened right now! Dont think ive ever kept up exercise like this! Plus im really eating better... im having the odd hiccup buy I can't believe that would be stopping someone of my weight losing lbs with all the jogging etc! Its so hars when this happens to keep spirits u and keep going isn't it .

Yeah it just arrived! Yay!!!

I know exactly how you feel fuchsia. Keep up the good work though, it will all pay off in the long run because it will get you that beautiful baby x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->