overweight and ttc

Oh that's good comet!
Planning on getting bding tonight! Finding the more we do it the easier it is actually! It usually feels like such an effort!

Thank you for the encouraging words! I know your right. I need to remind myself even if im not losing lbs... im getting healthier and fitter and blod flowing which is all helping!

Well done on the weight loss fuschia :) that's brilliant and all a step in the right direction.

I haven't really been testing properly for about a year now and that was the last time I had a positive opk, which was on cd 41. I tested again this afternoon and no positive yet, hopefully tomorrow as I feel really achey to be honest, so fingers crossed :D

Love seeing all your updates :)

Fuschia: you are doing so well and you are getting healthier with each week just by carrying your body is getting more baby ready so try not loose heart. even though its really hard

Comet: I dont think ive said this about Af arriving before but YAY lol :p

emmy: Yay for ovulation :)

as for me my temps have been elevated since ovulation (except for a dip at 7dpo) but this morning on 10dpo it went down a little bit (-0.1).. so i am out i think ... really gutted means starting cycle 16 and that's kinda heart breaking..

if i am ovulating what treatment can the doctor offer me? does anyone have any ideas?

Fuchsia: yeah bding does get a bit tiring sometimes!
It will all be worth it when we all get our bfps :)

Emmy: all the signs look good! Hope it arrives today!

Lemon: a small temperature dip is okay as long as it doesn't continuously drop, hope it shoots back up! I'm sorry that your on cycle 15 :(, no one ever tells you to prepare for a long wait when ttc. Such a hard journey, but we are all here together :).

As for treatment, it all depends if your actually releasing the egg. You could have a trigger shot to help release the eggs. Medications to improve egg quality etc. There is still options out there, it just all depends what is going on in your body x

MrsLemon a lot of my friends who have had bfps had a little temperature dip. Comet is right, if it goes back up instead of carrying on down then you'll be in with a good shot. Keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:

Fuschia, I know what you mean about dtd feeling like such an effort sometimes :dohh:

Comet, hope things are good with you :hugs:

Sooooo, I got my positive opk just now :happydance: :yipee: :wohoo:

Excited is a bit of an understatement. We bd last night, going to nab hubby again tonight, tomorrow night have a break as he's on night duty and then nab him sunday night again :haha:

I was actually starting to think my positive opk that I got last year was a bit of a fluke :blush:

Woop woop emmy.... sounds like your gonna be busy!! Good luck ! X

How's everyone doing?

I got another positive opk yesterday afternoon :happydance: That was definitely my last one, so I'm guessing the waiting officially begins now.

We had a bit of trouble on friday night. I think hubby got a bit of stage fright. The look on his face was horrible, he just looked so upset. I never ever want to see that look again, so I think from now on I'll be keeping to myself when ovulation is due and just try and make sure things are covered. Thankfully, yesterday morning he was ok and we were able to make sure we've got it covered this cycle.

I've got some new opks turning up tomorrow (I was hoping yesterday) and they come with 3 pregnancy tests. This is going to be complete and utter torture, but I'm going to try and wait until a week tomorrow (I'm guessing 8-9dpo roughly), or maybe even try to wait until later that week to start testing. Full disclosure - I'm a bit of a poasaholic and started testing at 5dpo last year when I had that positive opk :dohh: :haha:

Emmy that's so great. I bet you feel wonderful now that you know you gave it such a good shot.

My hubby gets 'stage fright ' too when ttc!

I got mt positive opk this am. Wondering when it means ill ov though. .. gonna bd today then maybe tomorrow am. But if I wasn't going to ov till Tuesday id bd today and tomorrow eve then Tues am hmmmmmmm

Xx

I think with the sperm meets egg plan, I'm pretty sure they say to bd 3 days in a row from your positive opk, skip a day and then one last try. And I think that ensures that you've definitely got it covered :)

Good luck :D keeping everything crossed for you x

Good luck fuchsia!

As for me: so far no side effects from the Clomid. I have my monitoring ultrasound on the 18th and then see how it's going.

Enjoying the beautiful sunshine we are having :) ! X

Yay to ovulation :happydance: I have everything crossed for you!

Glad your not having any.side effects from closed :hugs:

Opk was a clear negative today so I think I'm going to count tomorrow as 1dpo just to be on the safe side. Now last time I had a positive opk af turned up a week later so I'm definitely nervous about that happening. But, all being well I'll start testing a week tomorrow (8dpo) :happydance:

Hi erin!

I think everyone is different. .. obviously each lb you lose is a little bit better either way . I lost a few lbs at the beginning of my pregnancy too.
How long does it take for the implanon to wear off or is it immediate?

Im ttc#2 and have been for 7 months!
This is a nice group of ladies x
X

I wish I knew the correct answer to that! Implanon's website says within 24 hours, but other chat groups the majority say 6 months. And then one of my coworkers got pregnant in 2 weeks. So I'm praying to be one of the lucky ones!!!

Hello Erin!
Hope the implant wears off fast for you so you can get trying straightaway.

I agree with fuchsia, everyone is different and weight affects them in other ways.

Wishing you lots of baby dust! X

Magic: I'm all good thanks, you? X

Thank you so much!!!! :hugs:

Well here i am starting cycle 16 :(

Af came at lunchtime. feeling really down need to pick myself up.. one last cycle to get a 2014 baby :/

maybe i might look into changing doctors.

Mrs lemon
Sorry that af came. But you have that cycle of the now and on to the new 1 :)

Fingers crossed for the 2014 baby x keep your chin up - I know its hard :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->