overweight and ttc

Lemon: sorry af came :( . It's so hard ttc for a long time. What tests have you had? X

Ive had very few tests as my doctor says at 23 im too young to be sent on for fertility tests :S
I`ve had an ultra sound on my ovaries to check for PCOS

and I`ve had a blood check hormone levels on cycle day 3 and 21 and had completely normal levels only thing discovered was that i have no rubella anti bodies (despite having the jabs)

the doctor told me to just keep up with my weight loss and come back in another year.. :/ really not helpful tbh x

Getting another doctor is a definite, I have had so many tests and I was 20 when most of them were done. You can't just diagnose pcos by ultrasound, blood tests for androgens, testosterone etc are needed. They could offer you so many tests so you can finally get some answers and it will give you some relief :hugs:

The only thing you may need is another rubella jab because to be referred to a fs they check if your immune (not sure why though).

I know exactly how you feel, my doctors were rubbish until I changed and kept pushing for answers. Don't take no for an answer, it's your body and why you pay taxes!! X

So I have finished my Clomid for this cycle, have my ultrasound on tuesday. Excited! X

Good luck comet!
Sorry about af hun.:hugs:
Maybe see a different doctor :shrug:

Well its official ella is sideways. She had better move soon :dohh:

Everything is fine though ella and i are fit and healthy (even if one of us is being awkward) :haha:

Comet- what is your ultra sound to look for? If your ovulating?

Ive seen lots of ladies on here use clomid. Have you got any side effects.?

Because it's my first round of Clomid it has to be monitored, so they will check if it is working and how big my follicles are. They will then tell me when they think I will ovulate and if next cycle I stay on 50mg or up my dosage.

The only side affects I had were hot flushes. Really hot flushes! Haha.

How are you? X

Oh I see! That must be interesting learning all about your follicles!

Im ok! 6dpo I ive had thrush since 3dpo and now I feel uti symptoms but hoping it will pass and not get nasty!

Oh I do hope both go! Not a nice experience! Are you a poas addict ? Didn't know if you have started testing yet? X

I have been known to pee on many sticks previously!
Trying to be cool this time but im going to shops tomorrow and wiol buy some and im not sure if ill be able to resist or not!

I don't think ill do 1 tomorrow cos o believe it would be much to early. I might do 1 on 9dpo.... what do you think? When do u test
?

Fuschia I started testing today with cheapie tests which is 9dpo for me and was bfn (even though I could swear I could see a shadow of a line). I'm testing in the morning with a frer, hopefully that will give the results I'm hoping for :blush:

Emmy I wish you luck!

Sounds like your staying positive! That's great.

Im going to go and buy some super drug tests today.

I got my super early bfp 5 days before expecting af with my dd.

I have a digital in the house which I told myself when I put it in the drawer ' when I pee on you, you will be telling me I am preg!'

So hopefully that will be used to confirm at some point :) xx

Keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:

I'm not feeling too confident to be honest. I just want to know either way so I can get on with things :nope:

Fuschia: I'm personally not a poas addict, but I'm wishing you so much luck!

Emmy: so hope this it!!

X

Emmy- yeah I feel that way every month. I find the worst part of cycle thw bit between a neg test and af as I just want to move on! But obv it could be too early for you so chin up!

Comet- I don't have the urge at the mo to test. Im feeling like the thought 'I might be pregnant' is much better than facing bfns .

Maybe this month I can surprise myself and wait till period due.... or maybe friday which will be 2 days before and 11dpo.

Do you usually wait until af missed to test then? X

Yeah I hate seeing negatives :(. I wait until I'm 100% sure I am pregnant x

Im a POAS addict but im going to try and not test till the day of AF

i say that now at cycle day 7 cycle day 27 might be a different story haha

haha lemon, that made me laugh!

Just been doctors and got weighed, lost another stone this month! YAY :happydance:
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->