overweight and ttc

comet that weight loss is amazing :haooydance:

Really hope today goes well for you :hugs:

Had some pinky brown cm last night and now I'm absolutely petrified that af is going to turn up early :cry:

Tested this morning and thought I could see something on both the cheapie and frer that I did, but then I don't know if that's more wishful thinking that anything else.

I know 10 dpo is still early, but when you see others getting bfps at 9 dpo on frers it makes you wonder what's wrong with you to stop you from getting the same :nope: :dohh:

ohh i really hope that this is it for you!!! so exciting cant see something on both and it be nothing im sure :D xxx

Yesterday I had my internal ultrasound appointment to monitor the Clomid. It went okay, not great but not awful. I had only one dominant follicle of 10mm and a lining of 3.8. The lining is far too thin as its got to be at least 6 to implant so hopefully it will grow in time. The follicle needs to be at least 18/20 to actually ovulate.

So keep your fingers crossed for me this week! X

Fingers crossed that it has been growing this week comet ready for when you ovulate.

So, as my ticker shows, cd 1 today. Af started in the middle of the night, I'm only on a light flow at the moment, but I think by tomorrow it will be to a medium/full flow.

Devastated feels like a bit of an understatement yet sounds stupidly over dramatic too. I really got my hopes up this cycle that the timing was perfect and getting that positive opk too :nope:

So my plan of action is to have a couple of days of moping over the weekend, get it out of my system and then get straight back on slimming world 100% as of monday. I want to just focus on weight loss for the next couple of cycles until we go to turkey (if my cycles stay at roughly this length then I should be due to ovulate while we're there).

Comet - will you have another scan to see progress? I hope it all does what it needs to for that eggy!

Emmy :( aww I feel yyour disappointment. Are you still trying these next 2 cycles or just concentrating on weightoss?

We have worked out that the next 2 cycles are no gos for us as hubby away then im away just over the fertile period each time! Can't believe it.

Got bfn today at 10dpo and af due Sunday... deffo feeling out ladies ... that 2 month wait is going to suck but like you emmy... im going to really crack down on weight loss so in 2.5months when we are trying I am in best possible condition! X

fuschia I'm so sorry about your bfn :hugs: I hope you'll get a bfp before sunday

I'm just going to concentrate on weight loss to be honest. We go on honeymoon on the 8th of June and I'd love to lose as much weight as possible by then and just focus on enjoying myself while we're out there rather than worrying whether I can eat or do something :)

Well emmy we can do that together ( assuming I am out) I got bfp 5 days before af with dd so im feeling like its not going to happen for sure x

awww sorry about the AF starting and BFN ladies :(

comet really hoping for you!! I ovulate next week so maybe we will get a lovely BFP at the same time :D

Im just concentrating on weight loss this cycle too as its what i was doing last time when I got my bfp and this time im going to carry on making those healthy slimming world choices after i get my bfp too!!

Ive had lots of headaches this week (3 migraines in a week) so somethings happening with my body hope its all for the good ...

Af arrived 2 days early! In high spirits though as its early arrival may have just made it possible to have a shot this month before dh away with work xx

Mrs lemon: oo I do hope it's your hormones aligning!

Fushcia: I agree with lemon, it must be fate!

X

How has everyone`s weekends been??

I think I am ovulating early ..

had a positive OPK but as its only cycle day 13 i was`nt entirely sure but it was a clear blue smile so ill go with it i guess x

I'm sorry for everyone who's AF arrived this month :hugs: mine is just around the corner too!

Fushcia - I hope you catch that eggie this cycle! :dust:

AFM - I have my FS appointment this week to see if they say I've lost enough weight for clomid - anxious doesn't quite cover how I'm feeling! :wine:

Mrs lemon: Oo how strange! Good though! Shorter cycles=more trys in a year!

Vanilla: I really hope they give you it! What did they say is the threshold (weight) for getting it?

As for me: I'm close to ovulating I think! I have realized that the conceive plus lubricant I'm using irritates my urethra (sorry if that's tmi) x

Mrs lemon: Oo how strange! Good though! Shorter cycles=more trys in a year!

Vanilla: I really hope they give you it! What did they say is the threshold (weight) for getting it?

As for me: I'm close to ovulating I think! I have realized that the conceive plus lubricant I'm using irritates my urethra (sorry if that's tmi) x

I need to have lost 10kg but I've lost 7 and I'm really hoping they'll say it's enough :nope:

exciting that you're approaching O! Why do you think it's the lubricant causing it?

Is that to get your bmi under 35? I really hope they give it to you. I had a bmi of 37.5 when they prescribed me it. I think as long as they see your making the effort it will be okay.

It's because every other day we bd, so I use it and the days I don't use it I'm fine. The balance activ one I used previously was fine but this one kills! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->