overweight and ttc

oh no :( are you able to switch back to the old one? if this one continues irritating then it could cause an infection or make bd painful.

yea :( they said my bmi must be under 35, it'll be just on or under 35 so hopefully it'll be okay.

good luck vanilla#1

oh no comet at least you have worked out what is irritating you

Yeah I will be switching, it's just a shame as its highly recommended.

I really hope it goes well vanilla!

How are you magic? X

there are different ones though so hopefully you find one that works

im good i have my last scan on monday, i just wish this little madam would go head down and not sideways though

Hi ladies, don't know if you remember me. I haven't posted on here in some time.

Just would like to give others hope who are worried/struggling TTC because of high BMI. As mine is in the 36 range (closer to 37 I think now) and even with :wacko: cycles I still was able to conceive :) I was so worried that I wouldn't be able to and I was getting very stressed with the whole TTC thing but what worked in the end was no OPKs, no charting just every other BDing and we got our Christmas conception.

I hope I haven't upset any of you ladies by posting today and I wish each of you :dust:

Magic: she still has a while to move, but I hope she does it soon for you. Can understand your concern! Have they spoke about your options if she doesn't? Like manually moving her?

Jessica's mum: hello! Yes I remember you. I'm very happy for you, congratulations! It gives us all hope that soon it will be us :) x

I'm very happy to hear of your bfp :flower: I don't ovulate at all on my own so as much as I would love to not have to worry about my weight or tracking I don't really have any choice but I'm sure it will inspire others.

congratulations hun :kiss:

yeah im not worried yet :D they can manually move her but ive decided if it comes to that i wont do it. there are risks involved in doing that so if she dosent move it will be a c sectiion. bbut they dont worry about it yet :D

Thank you ladies :flower:

I do understand that it's not always that simple though like with ovulation problems. my sister is now starting IVF, she has started the injections and has 2 more scans (one this Thursday and the next a week today) then if all if well she will have her eggs removed before 4th April.
She's been TTC for over 5 years and is only getting 1 shot at IVF because basically it's a postcode lottery which sucks :(

so despite getting a positive opk on cycle day 11... My temps did`nt raise.. so I`ve been doing opks every day too, and ive got another peak today..

if my body has taken two tries to ovulate do you think it implies a bad egg quality?

Oh comet it must be so disappointing :/ I hope you are feeling okay!!

Second times a charm x

Oh comet that's disappointing are you trying clomid again? Does it sometimes take a cycle or 2 to work?

How did it work out for you mrs lemon did you ovulate in the end? X

i did.. well my bbt chart would say that did and thats all i have to go on :) just waiting and hoping now x

8dpo not a single unusual symptom :(

Ill test at 12dpo with a frer but im not feeling it this month tbh x

Aww its disheartening isnt it :(

I hope you get your bfp this month. .. no symptoms isn't a sure sign your not pg! X

Hi ladies! Currently am WTT (husband has to get a VR) and trying to lose weight before we try...I would need to lose 21 lbs to not be considered "overweight" but the minimum I want to lose is 15... I'm really trying to use the hope for a baby as my motivation to eat better and exercise but so far failing miserably and it's just making me feel even worse about myself. :(

sorry it didnt work comet :hugs:

i had no strange symptoms when i got my bfp just the usual af symptoms so your not out yet lemon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->