overweight and ttc

awww My sister in law gave birth on Monday 2 weeks early due to pre-eclampsia and my friend gave birth yesterday so there is something in the air! maybe your next :D

Just wanted to pop in to say congratulations to magic on the birth of baby Ella :) love that name as it is my late grandma's name :D

I found out we are team :pink: again when I went for scan 2 weeks ago.

Sadly my sister who went through IVF it didn't work so she wont be going through it again :(

Hope all is well with you ladies and I hope it's ok if I pop in here now again to say Hi :)

Jessicas mum: congratulations! We're you hoping for a boy or girl or not fussed?

Sorry it didn't work out for your sister, I couldn't imagine the pain.

Your always welcome! :) xx

We would of loved a boy because we already have a girl but I'm not disappointed as I love this baby no matter what, just want her here safe :)

I know I can't imagine what they are going through either, I don't know if they are going to consider adoption or anything, it's hard what to ask/say to my sister :(

Thank you :D Oh and well done on the amazing weight loss :thumbup: Hope I can take a leaf out of your book once baby is here :)

No I don't mind you asking. My BMI was in 36 range, I haven't been keeping check on my weight much whilst pregnant, I thought the midwives and doctors would of been weighing me regularly because of being obese but I've only been weighed once so far. I remember with my daughter I was in the healthy weight range when I was pregnant and they were always weighing me, things do seem to have changed a great deal since having her.

Thank you ladies :D

Ella laura was born on the 18th may 1.35pm. We got home yesterday evening and we are both completely in love with her

I know this thread is pretty dead these days but i just wanted to share with you all that I got a BFP 2 days ago at 10dpo and confirmation on a clearblue digital this morning!!

I really hope this is it and that there's baby dust for you all too!! xx

Hello :) im still lurking.

Congrats mrs lemon!!

I am on month 11 now and we are set to get dh a SA as our next step xsz

Hi comet!

Well I mentioned it months ago and he was kinda like ... er no thanks!

But now time is getting on he's just as keen as me to sort things out and he's ok with it now! I don't think hes lookin forward to it!

Hes going to book in when we are back from our Cornwall holiday.

It seems the easiest thing to do. To start!

Thanks lovely`s :)

Good luck Fuschia :) i hope that you get the answers your looking for!!

how are things going with you comet?

Ohh congratulations mrs lemon :happydance:

I can't believe how fast your pregnacy.is.going. Jessicas mum!

Thinking of the ladies ttc :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->