overweight and ttc

enjoy bding!

My temp shot up today! I was a bit worried yesterday because it dipped but it was all for not. I think I am going to stop temping now that I am positive I ovulated. It will help me keep my sanity :haha:

my progesterone level was only 9.9. I am waiting to hear from my doc but I'm not feeling very hopeful this cycle.

its basically the hormone that thickens your uterine lining and makes the little bean stick. They normally want it above 10, 15 if it's a medicated cycle like I'm on (clomid)

She said it was ok and the she doesn't think I need progesterone supplements. If I get a bfp and its still low I might get put on them.

Nope, nothing :(. I wish I had some kind of symptom to give me hope.

af is due today and i have the symptoms! oh and i swear i am putting on more weight boo

i worked out that my cycles are getting longer so i now have a 32 day cycle on average, meaning the last couple of times we have completly missed o :( oh well >.<

i check cm thats all we don't want to chart or i would end up obsessing :haha:

I do it all but I have to. My cycles were all over the place. Sometimes I wouldn't even ovulate.

:dohh: thats why i dont want to do it cos i dont want to end up obsessing and i know i would :haha:

Well AF came... was the most painful its been since i had the coil out.. AF finished 3 days ago still having shooting pains :( mehhhh

got my scan for cysts on wednesday ...nervous for that x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->