overweight and ttc

I was 200 pounds when I got pregnant with my son. by the time I was 9 months pregnant, my bump was very high up, and my son was almost 9 pounds! I went into the gas station, and ran into someone I went to high school with back in the day. She looked at me and said "I don't think your suppose to be that big" I was 9 months pregnant, in pain, hormonal, looked at her with wide eyes and was like, " your not anything special there sweetie, you look like you stuffed yourself into those jeans" lol I felt pretty bad afterwards, but she was being a complete B**ch. I hate when people think they know everything and try to tell you what you should look like. Are you a OBGYN? No? Shut up then! lol

I probably would have ran her over so you did well. That was the stupididest thing to say but I suppose jealousy makes ppl say crazy things.

well im waiting for AF..should be due around tuesday ish...:)

hello may i join in,

i am 21 my oh is 20 we are both overweight. My bmi is 27 and i don't know my oh bmi >.<. We hsve been trying for nearly 5 months.

Bmi of 27 is overweight? That would be skinny to me!

LOL says who? Don't you worry youself, only UK health care make women paranoid about bmi & all that. Your perfect.

thank you love :) i love your profile picture you both look very happy

I am a little bit overweight and the first month my partner and I TTC, we fell pregnant straight away. Unfortunately it wasn't a sticky little bean and lost it a week after. Now we're back on track after I lost a family member the month after I had a miscarriage but I'm wondering about it also. Can being overweight influence what happens?

i am short so putting on a little weight results in my bmi shooting up and me getting told off by the doctor >.<

comet- no not yet... not cramps either.... but no bfp... but if i ovulated late maybe my bfp will be late too!!

haha trying not get my hopes up... 9 cycles ....and my hearts breaking a little bit :(

Ooo well still no AF no typical AF cramps either some strange "fullness" tho and some nausia:.. So much for not getting my hopes up haha

Hope your all well ladies xx

I just got back from a vacation. It's safe to say that 15 hours on the road did not lead to good eating habits. Now that I am back, I am getting on my diet and exercise again.

I am pretty sure I ovulated yesterday! I got my temp rise and am just waiting for 2 more temps to confirm. I am so happy this month isn't anovulatory again. If it was, that would be 4 cycles in a row and like 7 months since I ovulated. I would have lost it for sure.

still a waiting game for me. however i got more vitamins today, the other half has cod liver oil and multi vitamins, selenium and zinc. And i have more folic acid and a multi vitamin - vegetarian of course

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->