overweight and ttc

thank you!
still no af, i am hoping this is a bfp because otherwise my cycles are messed up :/

hi ladies sorry been back to work this week so busy busy.

My appointment was confusing to say the least the scan man said theres no ovarian cyst so Yay..but when i said so the doctor will tell me im completely healthy down there... the man said " well.. ill tell him what i See" .... and throughout the scan he asked me loads of questions based upon a PCOS theme...

so im a bit nervous cant phone my GP until a week today..

hoping its going to be nothing.. but then why am I getting so much pain??

haha sorry for the rant

i tested yesterday and i got my first ever :bfp: so happy right now :happydance:

Congrats magicwhisper :)

and ive thought about it being possibility guess ill have to wait and see what the docotor thinks!

hows your tww??

I've started bike riding with DH again in an attempt to lose some weight this cycle. My biggest problem is food. I tend to want to munch all day long and don't always pick the best thing. I wish I had better self control

dried fruit is good for eating out of boredom, it is just there so you ca eat it

hopefully af stays away

Comet- That's my problem. I am home all day with my kitchen just a few feet away. Plus I love to bake so there are always cookies or something else yummy around. Now with fall coming I am going to want to bake so many pumpkin treats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->