Overweight or obese and TTC?

Im on the only legal pill in this country, prescribed by my doctor, It obsorbes the fat bit in what you eat. Im just under 13 stone and size 12/14, I eat weight watcher meals, salads and drink juice instead of coca cola now!

Well I decided to test again this morning, but as I expected :bfn:, so I decided I'd try to cheer myself up buy buying a few more things to my daily tablet intake, and maybe help me get those periods back in check.... I'm now starting vit b complex and epo.... I was already taking folic acid, agnus castus and a prenatal vit..... Maybe somehow this can help me..... Fingers crossed I get a result...... Maybe I can drop a few pounds too..... :thumbup:

Gd luck sounds like ur stockin up ur tablets lol
xx

Does anyone take Xenincal? Its prescribed by the doctor...and the side effects are disgusting lol but its quite effective. Good luck to all you ladies, i ovulate tomorrow!! So im in for a long couple of nights lol

I hope youre all doing well

xXx

Is that the diet pill, that takes the fat out of ur food. I think thats wat i was on.
Gd luck at dtd lol
xx

Yeah thats the one....it doesnt store about 15% (i think) of fat in your food....and expels it in disasterous ways lol Ring any bells?

And thank you very much lol

good luck in ttc :)

xXx

hey girls :)
just stalking the threads tonight thot I would come on here just to say i've been struggling today with everything to do with TTC, espesh the bit where I have to lose weight!! any advice when it all gets too much?
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeh that pill was not nice. I have ibs aswell. Was on the loo half the day lol. Only took them for a couple of mths n then stopped
How r u gettin on with them. Lost any weight
xx

hey girls :)
just stalking the threads tonight thot I would come on here just to say i've been struggling today with everything to do with TTC, espesh the bit where I have to lose weight!! any advice when it all gets too much?
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have a couple of struggle days every cycle. I've started doing something different on those days, going for a walk, reading a book, soaking in a hot bubble bath for ages. This month I finally felt like giving up, but still trying :)

i know what im a big girl a size 20(uk) i dont care i love my curves. ive lost a bit of weight over the last 6 months but that isnt through trying
ive got a few big friends and all im gonna say its not stopped them from getting pregant my mate is about to have her 2 child and she is way bigger then me

i wish you all the best babe BBW rule

So just wondering about this Angus Cactus? How many of you have used it and how did it work for you? Thanks!!! :flower:

Hello everyone who has just joined.

So how is everyone trying to lose weight? We are doing a low gi diet, half an hour of exercise each day, even if it's a walk

weight lose definately has to be gradual especially when you have been overweight for quite some time. i have been yo-yo dieting you may as well say. i lost weight in 2009 gained it back in 2010, lost some more in 2010 and gained it all back in 2011. i was on a very strict diet which i absolutely hated 1200-1600 calories a day, 25-40 g of fat etc. and one hour of exercise, and it was more then i wanted to. got bored really quick and just dreamed of "good food":haha: and eventually temptation got to me and i didnt care! so i decided that i will change something i eat or would usually eat and go from there until i eventually get the idea and am slimming down slowly rather then fast and not yo-yoing

My weight has yo yo'd also, not nice.

We went out and bought smaller plates, means we eat less than we used to.

Just remember all the bd is got exercise ;-)

My weight has yo yo'd also, not nice.

We went out and bought smaller plates, means we eat less than we used to.

Just remember all the bd is got exercise ;-)

So just wondering about this Angus Cactus? How many of you have used it and how did it work for you? Thanks!!! :flower:

I've been taking agnus castus for only 6-8 weeks, as I have almost no period at all, so far all I've had is spotting, but considering I havent had any period since january this year i think it might be a good start..... Im was also taking folic acid and prenatal vits, and now ive added epo and vit b complex.... :thumbup:

I've been taking agnus castus for only 6-8 weeks, as I have almost no period at all, so far all I've had is spotting, but considering I havent had any period since january this year i think it might be a good start..... Im was also taking folic acid and prenatal vits, and now ive added epo and vit b complex.... :thumbup:

Thanks for the reply. I've seen some women post they use it but never read much on how it worked... I had no AF since May of 2010. I stopped BCP in February 2011 and June was the first spotting I had since May! But that was it! 10 days of spotting and nothing else! I have a dr's appointment Thursday to discuss possibly taking progesterone? So I guess I'll find out more then :shrug:

hi girls...loosing weight is easier said than done... am in the same boat myself. i have zero willpower and am finding it really hard but will all be worth it in the end....:)

Thanks for the reply. I've seen some women post they use it but never read much on how it worked... I had no AF since May of 2010. I stopped BCP in February 2011 and June was the first spotting I had since May! But that was it! 10 days of spotting and nothing else! I have a dr's appointment Thursday to discuss possibly taking progesterone? So I guess I'll find out more then :shrug:

I'm just hoping I get some sort of result from this,if I don't soon I'm going to be seeing my doctor too. Just feel a bit reluctant to see them.....

hi girls...loosing weight is easier said than done... am in the same boat myself. i have zero willpower and am finding it really hard but will all be worth it in the end....:)

I really agree with you there, you just have to make up your mind and stick too it really.... Its hard and every day will test you, but you just need to stick to it, I find thinking about the end result (a :bfp:) helps keep me in check :flower:

Yeah thats the one....it doesnt store about 15% (i think) of fat in your food....and expels it in disasterous ways lol Ring any bells?

And thank you very much lol

good luck in ttc :)

xXx

Me & Orlistat/Xenical have had run in's a long time back when I was really fat... Disaterous can only come close to what I've called the mishaps, Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->