Overwelmed!

its a rollercosater for sure hon, can barely remember first few weeks, i reckon 3 months and i felt great, though even now its exhausting but worth every minute xxx

It hit me like a tonne of bricks, I was so overwhelmed and tired and I found it much harder than I ever thought I would. I still have days where I am tearful now but each day does get a bit easier.

Overwhelmed, exhausted and emotional :lol:

The first couple of weeks hit you like a ton of bricks, but it soon eases up hun :hugs:

^^Sounds about right....there is nothing that prepares you for it. Gets tons easier though in a few weeks x

overwhelmed, emotional, tired, sore...

The best thing to do is make sure when Ruby sleeps you try and get some rest too...makes the rest easier to cope with!:hugs:

I was just super emotional, the first time i washed her clothes and got them out of the washing machine i remember crying! I just had so much love for this tiny baby and it was just so overwhelming! Enjoy these precious times xxx

only the first week or two is like that in my experience. i remember being so tired and out of it ... but u get used to a routine and its perfect :)

you'll enjoy it soon :)

Tired, Emotional, Excited and lastly doubtfull ... I was doubtfull if i would ever sleep again .

Soon enough some pattern will settle hun and then the other feelings just kind of melt away.
Shes lovely congratulations . xxx .

i was very very scared and averwhelmed, i was scared to go out in case i had to change her in public toilets and everyone would be watching me lol so we only went out for short trips LOL. silly now when i think of it though. i was so scared i wouldnt know what was wrong with her even before she cried but everytime she did mumy always knew best

big hugs hun it gets easier

Lou
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012