Overwhelming Memories

RobenR

Mum to miracle girl & boy
Reaction score
On the 5th of this month, I had to acknowledge that is has been 2 years now since Elizabeth died and was taken from us. I don't know why the memories are flooding up and I can't put them away like I did her memory box. I don't know if it is because work is nothing but talking about babies right now, if it's because DH wants to try for another baby and this time wants a girl. I don't know why I feel like this.

I have her little brother, my miracle, but sometimes I feel so guilty because I miss her. I want her. She would be almost 2 years old now and while I love my son with all my heart, the way he came to be is heartbreaking.

I never got to see or hold her. The doctors would not take foot or handprints. All I have left of her is her ultrasound pictures and a memorial that DH and I made ourselves, blessed by our priest.

Why can't I stop thinking about my angel tonight? Does anyone else lose themselves like this and are unable to stop crying.

I don't care if it has been 2 years since she died and went to heaven. For me, the pain and memories are as real as if it was two weeks ago.

We lost our little one at 19 weeks in July 09 due to mmc. Not a day goes by that my heart doesn't break for him. Like you, I didn't get to hold, take prints, etc. and I gained the courage to ask the sonographer just a few months ago for copies of the scan.

My heart goes out to you. I fear that we will both have a void in our hearts for the rest of our lives. Often the memories come flooding & I cry uncontrollably, mostly at night.

I have a busy 6 year old & I hould be happy another, but I fear that we will loose again. I wish I could get past it.....hugs to you xoxo

Just burst into tears reading your post :(

Im so sorry for your loss, and its heartbreaking to know that this pain goes on forever :(

Im thinking of you, you will never forget your beautiful princess. She will be watching over her little brother and others that follow, and she knows you love and miss her :( xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->