Ovia timeline!

DanteRoman

Reaction score
When's the best time to dtd? Every day? Every other? I really want to get pregnant this month!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 10
I have been using it for a few days and really like it, but I have no idea how to read that chart. Can someone explain to me how to read it? Is the peak fertility day 10.0 and if so, is that the day your expected to ovulate?

I'm wondered that too. That's what I'm guessing but ovulating seems to last ages. I thought it was 3 days? Maybe that's when it's at it's peak? Xxx

I'm using Ovia too, and i'm a day before you, so my 10.00 is on Sat. The 10.00 is the estimated day you ovulate. But i did think it was weird that the fertile window lasts so long!!

i'm going to DTD every day of my fertile window, and a couple of days after it x

I am not familiar with the app. If I were designing an app though, I would have the 10.0 two days BEFORE O, as you are most likely to get pregnant 2 days before O. If you DTD on day of O, it is usually too late as the sperm need time to travel up to the tubes to meet the egg. It's actually best to DTD for 3-5 days before you O, up to O.

I am not sure how the app calculates data, but if it doesn't have many cycles to go off of, or they vary, it could be giving you a large window, or it could just give you a generous window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->