Ovulated May 9th, who else? Update 5 BFP's!! :)

I'm sorry laughingduck :-( I would try testing again on the day of or after your period is due, and if you are not pregnant there is next month <3

Hey guys!

Tested May 17th and got a BFN. Tested today and got faint lines on Internet cheapies. Then did a digi and got this..

Attachments

• 2015-05-19 19.22.26.jpg
    2015-05-19 19.22.26.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 14
Hey guys!

Tested May 17th and got a BFN. Tested today and got faint lines on Internet cheapies. Then did a digi and got this..

Congratulations tiana! :flower: so excited for you!! how many dpo are you? I wish you a healthy and joyful pregnancy :flower:

Aww laughingduck, I'm sorry :( Was really thinking this was it for you. That big fat NO is mean.

Congrats tiana!!

Are any of you experiencing bleeding gums? I've never really had a problem with this but 2 nights the past week My gums have bled when I brush, other than that no real symptoms other than no matter how much deodorant I use i can smell myself and it makes me feel gross. - I haven't changed anything in terms of skin care etc. maybe hyper sensitive to smell but I'm not completely sold. I think I will test in the morning before work if I don't sleep in.

I tested again this morning (11DPO), it is still light, but I am early still. I think I'm pregnant!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 23
Omg it seems like everyone is pregnant in this thread. Which is awesome and I hope I can join the club... !!!

Holy Crap!!!! I tested this morning BFP!!! Very very faint line on a clear blue and I am not sold until I miss my period (Friday). My first BFP!!!! in 15 cycles!!! I am in shock

Congrats to everyone who got their BFP's!!

Wow congratulations everybody on the BFP's!!

Laughingduck - the digitals are definitely not as sensitive so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Sending lots of baby dust!

I hope you don't mind me joining this thread late? I o'd somewhere between 8th & 10th (I think 9th or 10th), and have been feeling really pregnant with lots of cramps and nausea... But all negative tests so far. Some terrible evap's though on first response!

Congrats on BFP's! I'll see everyone else next month. Can't wait to get started :sex: lol

Holy Crap!!!! I tested this morning BFP!!! Very very faint line on a clear blue and I am not sold until I miss my period (Friday). My first BFP!!!! in 15 cycles!!! I am in shock

Congrats to everyone who got their BFP's!!

Congratulations hopeful! I can imagine you being very excited <3 :happydance::flower: I am so excited for you!

Bfn for me, 9dpo. Trying not to get too cross because I'm going on holiday in 2 days but it's really disheartening, when it feels like you've done everything right and it still doesn't work. Grr

Wow lots of BFP's in the past couple days! Congratulations to everyone!!! :happy dance:

Sorry the witch got you stillettomom, FX for you for next month!

CWB86 9DPO is still early, many don't even implant until then, so don't get discouraged yet!

I am still in limbo. Tests are still faint and had some light brown spotting this afternoon so I think my body is shedding the pregnancy for some reason. Waiting to hear back from my midwife and see if I can get a blood test done.

:dust: to everyone still waiting! FairyCat I may just see you on here again next month and hopefully we will both get our BFP sticky beans :)

:dust: to everyone still waiting! FairyCat I may just see you on here again next month and hopefully we will both get our BFP sticky beans :)

If it doesn't work out for you this month, I'll be looking forward to spending the TWW with you next! :) Keep us updated!

CWB86 9DPO is still early, many don't even implant until then, so don't get discouraged yet!

:)

It's difficult when there's so many that get them early, and a few years ago (although ended in miscarriage at 6ish weeks) I got bro at 9dpo and it was a clear line.

So feeling a bit irritated, just packing my case, will test when I get back from Italy if there's no period by then

Had the most frustrating test this morning... Mostly because I think I got ripped off .... But how can I ask for a refund for something I peed on ahah

Basically within minutes a pinky line showed up. But it turned out to just be the edge of this huge white mark .... The antibody strip basically. Like either side of it is pink because it is so white and the test dried with horrible pink smudges through it.... Thanks asda =/

Guys something is definitely going on. I have the worst heartburn ever for like 5 days straight , last night I had to sleep sitting up almost bc it was so bad. I can feel it coming back even now and all I ate was crackers. Also been feeling nauseated if I don't eat. I'm too chicken to test bc I feel like if it's positive I won't go to work. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->