Ovulated May 9th, who else? Update 5 BFP's!! :)

CWB86 9DPO is still early, many don't even implant until then, so don't get discouraged yet!

:)

It's difficult when there's so many that get them early, and a few years ago (although ended in miscarriage at 6ish weeks) I got bro at 9dpo and it was a clear line.

So feeling a bit irritated, just packing my case, will test when I get back from Italy if there's no period by then

I know how you feel CWB86, I am 10dpo and just tested and got BFN. Had AF like cramps this morning so not sure why I bothered testing. Feel so disappointed thought we had timed it quite well this month!

xx

Holy Crap!!!! I tested this morning BFP!!! Very very faint line on a clear blue and I am not sold until I miss my period (Friday). My first BFP!!!! in 15 cycles!!! I am in shock

Congrats to everyone who got their BFP's!!

I just noticed that it is your first BFP in 15 cycles!!! That is extra exciting!!! Also, in response to your bleeding gums question, I got that throughout my first pregnancy. I went to the dentist about it and they said it is very common in pregnant ladies!

CWB86 9DPO is still early, many don't even implant until then, so don't get discouraged yet!

:)

It's difficult when there's so many that get them early, and a few years ago (although ended in miscarriage at 6ish weeks) I got bro at 9dpo and it was a clear line.

So feeling a bit irritated, just packing my case, will test when I get back from Italy if there's no period by then

I know how you feel CWB86, I am 10dpo and just tested and got BFN. Had AF like cramps this morning so not sure why I bothered testing. Feel so disappointed thought we had timed it quite well this month!

xx

You may have implanted today too, which causes cramps. you're not out until you're out. This thread seems to have some BFP dust so I hope you get yours too!

Guys something is definitely going on. I have the worst heartburn ever for like 5 days straight , last night I had to sleep sitting up almost bc it was so bad. I can feel it coming back even now and all I ate was crackers. Also been feeling nauseated if I don't eat. I'm too chicken to test bc I feel like if it's positive I won't go to work. Lol

Let us know when you finally break down and test! :haha:

:dust: to you!

Had the most frustrating test this morning... Mostly because I think I got ripped off .... But how can I ask for a refund for something I peed on ahah

Basically within minutes a pinky line showed up. But it turned out to just be the edge of this huge white mark .... The antibody strip basically. Like either side of it is pink because it is so white and the test dried with horrible pink smudges through it.... Thanks asda =/

If it is a brand test I wonder if you can write them and ask for a replacement?

So I got my blood drawn this morning to look at HCG levels and the pharmacy was next door so I broke down and bought a couple FRER non-digitals and tested when I got home after holding for 1.5 hours and got this faint line. Obviously the FRER digitals are really not sensitive because this is definitely a line. Still faint though so not sure what to think. My spotting stopped but I still have some cramping. I hope to find out my HCG levels by this evening. Then I retest on Monday (they are closed this weekend :( ) and see if they are rising.

Good luck to everyone else still waiting to test!!

Attachments

• frer test 12 dpo.jpg
    frer test 12 dpo.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 12
yep i think i ovulated on cd 9. i dont temp or track my cycles very well. i have some symptoms. water i need it constantly that happened last time. also my belly is bloated as anything , also boobs feel heaps fuller. maybe im eating too much comfort food coz of winter?? im holding off to test untill june does that sound ok?. my cycle is all over the place so im unsure

Guys something is definitely going on. I have the worst heartburn ever for like 5 days straight , last night I had to sleep sitting up almost bc it was so bad. I can feel it coming back even now and all I ate was crackers. Also been feeling nauseated if I don't eat. I'm too chicken to test bc I feel like if it's positive I won't go to work. Lol

Lol I broke down and tested. Bfn but still kinda early so I'm still hoping for a bfp instead AF arriving on Tuesday.

Laughingduck - Thanks! It really is super exciting for us after waiting this long! My husband shed a few tears when I told him and he has been in an amazing mood ever since! I was terrified my tubes were blocked but at least now I can say one got through!!! We are optimistic about it because this morning the line was so bright on a pink dye test! AF is due tomorrow so I pray that this sweet peanut sticks! I think your line is very bright and promising! Congrats! When is AF due?

I added the attachment of this mornings test. Please let me know if it showed up - I have never added a photo before.

This thread seems to have lots of baby magic - I hope the rest of you get your BFP's soon!

Attachments

• IMG_0302.jpg
    IMG_0302.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 9

Lol I broke down and tested. Bfn but still kinda early so I'm still hoping for a bfp instead AF arriving on Tuesday.

My AF is due Tue too and I also got a BFN today!! FX for us both that we get a BFP instead of AF!!

Congratulations to everyone whose got their BFP this month :happydance:

Omg I think I may have got my very faint bfp. I only noticed it after 4 minutes with a very close look though so still unsure.(it didn't pick up on camera) I'm going to get some more tests tomorrow and re test on Saturday as that is when AF is due. Fingers crossed 😁xx

That is exciting Bex! FX that you get your obvious BFP! Anyline is a good line!

i am 9 dpo today and read your thread and was woundering how you made out so far have you tested

That is exciting Bex! FX that you get your obvious BFP! Anyline is a good line!

Thankyou, I'm hoping it's not false. I just want to get tomorrow over and done with so I can test Saturday morning.

I'm sure I had IB 6/7DPO and have been feeling tired, cramps, need to go to the loo more often and a really bad back (so much so I have made an appointment to see a physio on Saturday morning as thought I may have pulled a muscle at the weekend in the garden) but depending on results sat morning I may have to cancel 😁. X

Laughingduck - Thanks! It really is super exciting for us after waiting this long! My husband shed a few tears when I told him and he has been in an amazing mood ever since! I was terrified my tubes were blocked but at least now I can say one got through!!! We are optimistic about it because this morning the line was so bright on a pink dye test! AF is due tomorrow so I pray that this sweet peanut sticks! I think your line is very bright and promising! Congrats! When is AF due?

I added the attachment of this mornings test. Please let me know if it showed up - I have never added a photo before.

This thread seems to have lots of baby magic - I hope the rest of you get your BFP's soon!

Yes the photo showed up. That's a nice solid line congrats!!! :happy dance:

My AF is due Saturday. Had a little more brown spotting this afternoon. The wait until Monday to see if my levels are rising properly is going to be torture!

Hi ladies can I gate crash?!
I think I ovulated on May 10th so am at about the same stage as you all.
I have had no symptoms this month was really trying not to symptom spot as I'm so bad for that. Anyway no symptoms to spot really this month except for a bleed at 9dpo. I've never had this before but it lasted a day then stopped. This was two says ago! It sent my mind into over drive and I can't stop wondering. Have done a couple of tests all bfn but prob a bit early if I've only just implanted (huge fingers crossed!!)
Anyone else had this?
Congrats to anyone that has got or is on the road to their bfp! Oh how id love to see those two lines right now!! Xxx

Ok, so I have a question. I was getting O pains again today, and I was like.. what the heck?? I for sure ovulated last week (with proven test)! Anyhow, we BD'ed today, and my ovary was in pain as it was happening. Seriously felt like another O. I took an OPK just to see what was going on, and wouldn't you know it, the results turned out so funky! I don't know if I had enough urine. So I can't even tell what's what there. I assume it would be negative, but I don't know!?

In the picture the control line is 2 different shades, and I have never seen the blue dye on these tests get that that dark before. So is this positive or negative? I posted on the Ovulation Test forum too, but figured I might get a better response here. I took another a few hours later and it was clearly negative - barely any line at all.

Attachments

• opk2.jpg
    opk2.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 11
I have had no symptoms this month was really trying not to symptom spot as I'm so bad for that. Anyway no symptoms to spot really this month except for a bleed at 9dpo. I've never had this before but it lasted a day then stopped. This was two says ago! It sent my mind into over drive and I can't stop wondering. Have done a couple of tests all bfn but prob a bit early if I've only just implanted (huge fingers crossed!!)
Anyone else had this?
Congrats to anyone that has got or is on the road to their bfp! Oh how id love to see those two lines right now!! Xxx

That's GOTTA be implantation!

Ok, so I have a question. I was getting O pains again today, and I was like.. what the heck?? I for sure ovulated last week (with proven test)! Anyhow, we BD'ed today, and my ovary was in pain as it was happening. Seriously felt like another O. I took an OPK just to see what was going on, and wouldn't you know it, the results turned out so funky! I don't know if I had enough urine. So I can't even tell what's what there. I assume it would be negative, but I don't know!?

In the picture the control line is 2 different shades, and I have never seen the blue dye on these tests get that that dark before. So is this positive or negative? I posted on the Ovulation Test forum too, but figured I might get a better response here. I took another a few hours later and it was clearly negative - barely any line at all.

Hmmm. Hard to tell Im not very experienced woth those OPK's. Any possibility the cramps are implantation cramps? I do know that OPK's can detect HCG and be used as an early pregnancy test too.

Anyone else had this?

How many DPO are you now? If you implanted 9DPO you may get a BFP 11-13 dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->