Ovulated Oct. 4th Buddies?

Right?! Mine is coming Friday or Saturday as well probably Saturday

I don't see anything yet either Krissie but fingers crossed somethings starts to show.

Tod no pity party yet! Your not out yet. And you can always see more in person that in a picture I think.

I broke down and bought another two pack of tests today but one is a digi and I won't use that unless I get a bfp on a regular frer. Gonna hang on to my one until hopefully this weekend or even next Monday let's see how strong my will is :haha:

I got a bfp today on frer not even with fmu but having horrible cramps now and couldnt help notice my low hard cervix when i was putting in my progesterone suppository. I really hope its not another chemical.

Thanks proud! I am trying to turn my mood around. I am dead tired, dizzy, and my boobs hurt now so who the heck knows what my body is trying to do. Good luck holding out on that FRER!

Sdc there are a lot of women whose cervix doesn't move up right away and position changing throughout the day. So first off congrats :dance: and second I am praying that you aren't having another chemical!

Krissie I totally see a faint line!! Wait another 24hrs and test again;) looks positive to me though!!

So I went on a mission to find the old frer. While I didn't find any I did find the answer brand early results test so I'm excited. Those are what I used with ds and I really liked then.

Just tested with FRER, bfn. AF is not due until Friday, couple days left. Fingers crossed.

Krissie have you tested again? I see a super faint squinter on your other test?

Couldn't help myself this morning goodness I have no will power :haha: clearly a BFN. Kinda feeling out now but I guess only time will tell.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 13
Sorry proud :hugs: there is still time though!

Here are my tests from this morning. I am starting to feel like my beautiful chart this month is just playing tricks on me, ugh.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 9
Thanks tod! Crossing my fingers for you! I fee like my body is playing tricks on me. My boobs are so sore today. I feel like I don't even want my bra on! In my mind though I'm like if I'm having these kind of "symptoms" wouldn't I have a bfp by now?? Ugh hate the waiting game I'm to impatient for all this :haha:

Yea, me too. I have a cold on top of really sore bbs. I'm to scared to take any meds incase I am pregnant. So I am just miserable. Tomorrow is the same dpo I got my bfp with ds so I'm nervous. I know if it doesn't happen I'm going to feel so out. As it is I'm already feeling that way.

Attachments

• 20151014_060237-1-480x485.jpg
    20151014_060237-1-480x485.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 20151014_091816-1-640x429.jpg
    20151014_091816-1-640x429.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 4
Waiting really is the pits, it is so hard. A couple more days and we will all know one way or the other!

Here is SMU, so glad my OH is out of town and isn't seeing how many FRER's I am using :haha:

Attachments

• ry=400.jpg
    ry=400.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 7
As you know I totally see that line! I have been using a ton of hpt lately. Good thing my dh just goes with it. I don't think he really knows how much they cost. :blush:

I don't think my OH really cares lol, the other day I showed him a test and asked if he could see anything and he goes yep but I could have line eye and baby fever like you now :rofl: I have infected him.

I don't think my OH really cares lol, the other day I showed him a test and asked if he could see anything and he goes yep but I could have line eye and baby fever like you now :rofl: I have infected him.

Haha! That's hilarious.

Another bfn this morning, I can hardly believe it considering how my chart looks! I'm not going to test tomorrow, just needing a break but I will test on Saturday.

Hugs tod! Fingers crossed something pops up for Saturday. I tested BFN again too. So I'm def done now unless AF doesn't show up. Tired of seeing those negatives :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->