Ovulating 29/30/31 May? Looking for a TWW buddy? *6 BFPs

Thanks ladies! :hugs: I am keeping hope but I am feeling emotional too all signs AF is coming but FX it is my BFP! Just have to keep busy! xxx

Twinmummy - I think I can see a shadow! Hope it darkens!

Spiffy - I see what you mean, there does look like there's something there. Hopefully it's the start of a BFP!

Ruby - I agree, cramps don't mean anything! You're not out yet!

Very White BFNs this morning - all my best efforts at tweaking couldn't get a thing out of them! If I were pregnant a BFP would show by 10dpo. Those lines yesterday must have been just rubbish ICs showing shadow lines again. My chart has gone triphasic, which I confess, did get my hopes up this morning, but no, BFNs. I will confess I'm quite sad about it, especially with the rubbish day I have coming up. Just want to crawl back to bed. Really hope by some miracle I'll still get a BFP, but I don't see how now.

Oh Squirrel, I was hanging out for you to come online and post a darker pic! If you are still using the IC's it may be that they are not sensitive enough. It is still early so test again tomorrow or in a couple of days! I still think you are in! They are IC's for a reason- they are not as reliable as FRER! Hang in there! :hugs:

Squirrel, that IC the other day was awful! It was so convincing! :growlmad: I used to use Wondfo's all the time, but got a little nervous about them when I started reading a lot of reviews on Amazon about certain sellers selling knock-off tests that can give horrible false positives. I wonder if that was the case with yours. :nope:

Right now I'm debating on whether I keep holding my FMU (I wake up throughout the night with my baby, so it's never a full night's hold) or use afternoon pee later for my last cheap test. After that, all I have are FRERs, and I was hoping to only use them if I saw something on a cheapie.

Ruby, I hope it's not AF coming. When are you due, again?

Use all the FRERS! :haha:
I gave up on IC. By the time i ever got a line on one the FRER would be blazing.
These two were my last pregnancy dipped into same cup of pee.

https://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz353/twinmummy06/image_zps0d52b42f.jpg

Now ladies pleeeeease tell me you see this. Night pee (a few hours hold). I can see it IRL and its pink but soooooo faint. Can barely get a glimpse of it into the pic. So frustrating.

https://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz353/twinmummy06/Mobile%20Uploads/20150609_231522_zpsper55bgm.jpg

I think I can see something too!!!

I'm due for AF this weekend but because I've just come off BCP it could really come anytime now on...

On a non-tww note- has anyone read the book The Girl on the Train? I have just started it and iris quite addictive! Certainly helped pass the night!

Ruby, I've never read that book. Thank goodness for things to help pass the time, though!

Okay ladies, finally something to stare at! 9 dpo:

11401068_10101109502699768_3178356450431763411_n.jpg

Twinmummy - i think I see something! Fingers crossed this is the start of your BFP!!

Spiffy :D I definitely see that :D woohoo! Our first full on BFP!!! Congrats!!!

I wish I could join you. So hoping tomorrow brings me a shiny BFP. My symptoms are so convincing :haha: today I've had my stomach turn midway through eating something two times! That only ever happens during first tri pregnancy for me. I've also been peeing all day and had a strange taste in my mouth all day. I've also been really shivery one minute then boiling the next (no other symptoms of getting ill though). Also with my temps going triphasic, on paper, this looks like the perfect BFP cycle, with the notable absence of a BFP!!! So hoping tomorrow is the day, but I doubt it.

Oh well, a positive to draw is that today is 10dpo, so my luteal phase is back to normal!

Thanks, Squirrel, but I won't be calling it a BFP until I see it on a FRER. :winkwink: I'll probably use a FRER this afternoon after I put the kids down for a nap. :flower:

Your symptoms sound great! And I think Fertility Friend did a study and found that the average day for BFPs was 12 dpo, so you still have time. :thumbup:

twinmummy and spiffy, congratulations i see them both! :)

i have those same ic's with the green handle, im wondering if i should just start using the frer's as theyre on bogof in boots so work out about £2.50 per test instead of £5...

im currently 10dpo, so achy, got loads of wind, crampy. my back really hurts at the top and ive been really irritable and emotional for no reason at all today.

im thinking of maybe using a frer tomorrow.... my ic this morning was bfn but there was a super faint line where the indent was which was weird as none of my other tests have that from the same batch so i dont know what that was. it wasnt a bfp, but i could totally see exactly where the line should be, no colour, but first time its shown that on one! weird! xx

Spiffy I see yours too!!

Mines definitely there this morning with fmu, no longer a squinters but still that faint pink line that doesn't want to photograph well (and its all cloudy outside so natural light is being unhelpful :haha:)

Good luck wwchix, i hope the frer shows up something!

Squirrel yours sounds so promising, are you gonna pull out the big guns and use a non cheapie soon. I'm waiting in anticipation over here lol

Ruby I hope af stays away!

Not sure how well this will show up (looked distorted once I uploaded to photobucket :/)

https://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz353/twinmummy06/Mobile%20Uploads/20150610_073503_zpsbwsp3ytz.jpg

I can see that twinmummy!!! Looks like a BFP!!! :D Congrats! :dance:

I stupidly used up my last FRER with very dilute pee this evening and got a BFN. I got a lovely evap on a clearblue plus this morning (no line at the time, blue evap by the time I got home from work - they're renowned for them).

Got one more clearblue plus which I'll use in the morning. I have a soft spot for them, I don't know why. I have two digital tests to use should I get to 14dpo and no period arrives. Though at this point that's looking slim. Don't think this has been our cycle. Shame! I hope I don't have to wait another two months to try again.

twinmummy... I can definitely see the 2nd line... congrats!!! Very exciting!

spiffy... crossing my fingers a nice BFP shows up soon.

wwchix... I hope the frer gives you a double line!

squirrel... good luck!

As for me, I've been weak and tested with a few cheapies yesterday (8dpo/FMU) and today (9dpo/afternoon). Both tests were BFN, but I'm trying to stay positive. AF isn't due until Saturday or Sunday, so there's still time. Yesterday I was nauseous a few times, but today I haven't had any issues with smells or nausea. I'm still really tired all the time, but that could also be because there are only 2 weeks left to the school term (I'm a teacher) and I'm exhausted. Fingers crossed!

Congrats, Twinmummy! No mistaking that test! :happydance:

So I took a FRER this afternoon, and even though I think I can see a suuuuuper faint line on it, it didn't really show up in the picture. But then I took another cheapie this evening, and it had another very faint line like the one this morning. So now I'm not sure if the cheapies are just giving me bad evaps, or if the cheapies are just more sensitive. :shrug:

11401110_10101109711002328_2106806697985836532_n.jpg

1510734_10101109872054578_3462524819956885606_n.jpg

I definitely see the cheapies line spiffy and i think i see something on the frer (reminds me of the first one I thought I was imagining!)

Good luck Chrissy, still heaps of time. Symptoms are promising! Random Q - are you in Australia? (Cant see from my phone). Pretty sure we have 2 weeks of school term left, hence my wondering haha.

So happy for you Twinmummy06!! Congrats!

I too see something Spiffy, hang in there!

Keep in mind gals that it is still early and no one is out until af arrives, good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->