Ovulating 29/30/31 May? Looking for a TWW buddy? *6 BFPs

Welcome, Ursaula. :flower: I love your profile pic. :haha:

Squirrel, that's a freaking BFP!!! Or at least I'd consider it one if it were my test! :happydance:

I see it too squirrel!! Fingers crossed for you that this is it!

Well, here's my super-not-exciting 8 dpo test. :(

11390031_10101108710357628_4499619083370840823_n.jpg

Thanks Spiffy!

Looks like the start of a BFP to me too, Squirrel! Thanks for the brand advice, I'm going to look into them and probably, knowing me, I'll get some to try out. I'm having zero luck with FRER right now. Not even squinters.

I tested today with FMU on my last FRER. BFN! :( I'm not surprised. Af is suppose to come today but there's no sign of her. It is only 10dpo too, FX!

so im currently 9dpo, started testing at 6dpo as got the itch and have no willpower and 30 ic's screaming my name.

all bfns so far, but only cd24 and last time i was pregnant with the baby we lost, i didnt get bfp until cd31 so plenty of time.

Sorry for your loss wwchix. I wish you the best of luck this round!

Looks like I'm out ladies :( af decided to show up today after all, right on time. Back to the wtt stage for me. I'll be stalking this thread though to see how the rest of you make out! Good luck gals! Baby dust!!!

Ok, I'm really confused and am tempted to just test every day to figure out what's going on.

I started using FF to track my temps this cycle... usually I only use the ovia phone app. Based on my temps, FF said I ovulated on May 31st. This correlates perfectly with my Ovia app as well as with the +opt test from May 29-30. I had a temp dip at 5dpo (the first time I ever see a dip), and since then my temp has been steadily rising. I've also noticed that I'm more tired than usual and today I was slightly nauseous. All good signs and I'm feeling really positive about this.

But here's the problem, when I went to add this morning's temp, FF has decided that I didn't ovulate on May 31st (cd16) but rather on June 5th (cd21, what I thought was 5dpo). My cycle is pretty constant as 29-30 days, and based on previous cycles I normally ov somewhere around cd16-18. What is going on!?!?! I'm so confused right now!

Here are images of both charts. Maybe some of you can shed some light on the situation.

Attachments

• OV1.jpg
    OV1.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 4
  • OV2.jpg
    OV2.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 3
Ursaula, so sorry the witch got you. :(

Chrissy, I think you O'ed on the 31st, and FF just got confused because your 5dpo dip went below your coverline, so they thought it was your O dip. I would just do a manual override and change your O date back to the 31st. You know your body better than website does. :winkwink:

Squirrel, I'm anxiously awaiting your next test!

Sorry AF arrived ursuala! I really hope next cycle is the one for you!

Chrissy I agree with spiffy and that FF is just a bit confused.

Haha. I think it will be negative tomottow norning. I took one his evening (fairly dilute pee) and it was completely BFN. Couldn't tweak anything out of it. I would imagine if this morning's line was a real positive I'd be able to replicate it this evening. Still not out yet as it may still be too early. We'll see in the morning!

Spiffy looking forward to seeing your test too. And you too Ruby of you decide to test!! Going to bed now ready for a day of hell at work tomorow, but hopefully a BFP will cheer me up before I go!

Sorry for typos. Going to bed and phone is being crazy! Too lazy to change them all now. So sleepy!!

Squirrel, I still think you'll have a BFP in the morning. :flower:

Okay, I've gone into full-on crazy mode. :haha: I cracked and took another test with afternoon pee, and I feel like I can almost see something on it. I even compared the three most recent tests, and still feel like there's something on the most recent one. Am I crazy? (Because I very well might be :haha:)

22516_10101108975845588_181696713152101435_n.jpg

11392776_10101108979039188_2032042694394511082_n.jpg

Sorry for your loss wwchix. I wish you the best of luck this round!

Looks like I'm out ladies :( af decided to show up today after all, right on time. Back to the wtt stage for me. I'll be stalking this thread though to see how the rest of you make out! Good luck gals! Baby dust!!!

Oh that sucks Ursaula! All the best for your next cycle x

Well, here's my super-not-exciting 8 dpo test. :(

11390031_10101108710357628_4499619083370840823_n.jpg

Still SUPER early Spiffy! I was going to test this morning but got up and went to the bathroom without thinking so missed out on the FMU- I think that was a good thing! I am working all day tomorrow so wont test then I am only working Thurs morning so MAY test Thurs afternoon or wait and do FMU Friday morning...

I don't have any more symptoms to report :-(

Sorry to hear AF came your way Ursaula... that sucks.

Thank you ladies for your advice. I think you're right and I'm going to stick with my gut feeling on this one. Though with all the hoopla, I caved and tested early.. BFN. It's still early though, only 8dpo. Still feeling a bit nauseous today. My pizza for dinner wasn't as appetizing as it normally is... so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Sorry the witch showed up Ursaula :(

Chrissy I agree the 31st looks good. All that fertile mucus after O is probably helping to confuse ff even more :haha:

Spiffy I feel like something keeps grabbing my eye especially on the middle test. Fingers crossed!

As for me, still BFN here at 10dpo. I decided to do a 2mu test after 2 hours hold as well because I'm a nutter lol. I thought I could see something by 5 mins but i couldn't make out any colour and ya know that damn line eye was in full force.

I wish I had the patience to just test if af doesn't show and I'd spare myself all this torture :haha:

Sorry the witch showed up Ursaula :(

Chrissy I agree the 31st looks good. All that fertile mucus after O is probably helping to confuse ff even more :haha:

Spiffy I feel like something keeps grabbing my eye especially on the middle test. Fingers crossed!

As for me, still BFN here at 10dpo. I decided to do a 2mu test after 2 hours hold as well because I'm a nutter lol. I thought I could see something by 5 mins but i couldn't make out any colour and ya know that damn line eye was in full force.

I wish I had the patience to just test if af doesn't show and I'd spare myself all this torture :haha:

Post a pic??

I am having AF cramps ladies :cry: I have a feeling it will come tomorrow.

I couldnt get it to show on a pic either. Gimme a sec and I'll upoad to PB

Oh no hopefully they're implantation cramps and af stays away Ruby xx

I cant see a thing on this pic. Couldn't get what I thought I saw to show, hence why it's probably just my imagination lol

https://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz353/twinmummy06/Mobile%20Uploads/20150609_105928_zpsq5hqueuz.jpg

Nope I can't see sorry sweets BUT it is still early to test! We really torture ourselves during the 2ww dont we!

I know I am not out until the :witch: comes but am feeling so down right now. My DS is asleep and I am sitting here thinking I really thought with my early symptoms that this was going to be it. Feel guilty for getting emotional since I know there are so many lovely ladies on here who have been trying for so long.

Ah just have to shake myself off, wait for AF with the hope it doesn't come but there is always next month.

Sorry for rambling :blush:

Ruby, cramping is normal in early pregnancy, too! Don't lose hope yet!

Twinmummy, I swear I see something on your test! And I'm on my phone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->