Ovulating 29/30/31 May? Looking for a TWW buddy? *6 BFPs

Still early, Squirrel! But hey, you're supposed to post tests anyway, so we can squint! :haha:

I'll be testing this afternoon, since my afternoon pee seems to work better than FMU. I'll honestly be shocked if I'm not pregnant, based on all the symptoms I've been experiencing. This morning my lower abdomen is sore, like I did a 100 crunches yesterday (believe me, I didn't :haha:).

Exciting spiffy! Sounds good! After three pregnancies, you must be better at discerning the true pregnancy symptoms from the non-pregnant ones that trick us in the TWW.

Haha, I'll post a picture later. I did take one to see if I could see a line.

Okay here is my shiny BFN from today. Hoping for at least a shadow to obsess over tomorrow :haha: I've use photoshop to try and get anything out of this and so far, completely stark white as BFNs get!

I don't expect even if I am pregnant I'll get a BFP at 9dpo as it took a while last time. Don't think I'm one of those super early BFP women.

Attachments

• IMG_7717.jpg
    IMG_7717.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 3
Hello ladies!

I'm a bit late to this party but I too ov'ed at about the same time as you (May 31st). This is my 9th cycle ttc'ing for baby#1. I had cramping and gas on days 5-6 po and a temp dip on 5dpo. My temp has risen higher than ever since then, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'm trying not to test until at least 12dpo... the temptation is so strong to test earlier.

Welcome Chrissy! If you can hold out until 12dpo, I applaud you! :winkwink:

Squirrel, my test from today is about as exciting as yours. But we still have plenty of time to get a nice BFP! Here's 7 dpo:

10413408_10101108037925188_998991327566928617_n.jpg

Welcome Chrissy06! Hope this is your month. Sounds promising with your temps going up!

Spiffy true true. I was reading today that average implantation actually happens at 9dpo. 80% of embryos implant between 8-10 days. I also wondered if tall women had longer implantation times if taller women have longer Fallopian tubes? Would be interesting to do a study about that. I'm 5'8 and have a super long torso, so I wonder if my Fallopian tubes are longer, which may lead to being on the later side for implantation :haha: my word, the things we think about when we're TTC.

Off topic - exhausted so I'm heading to be early and I'm still so irritable and hot! There was a street party that went on till 9:30pm with the most awful DJ I've ever heard and now everyone around is still partying, loudly and shouting. Then the massive supermarket behind the garden is making the most noise - not sure what they're doing! - and I can't sleep!! I feel crazy! I really hope these are pregnancy symptoms and not me losing my mind! I am really missing our lovely quiet street and house right now. Only three/four months in this flat so it's not for too long. We also used to live here for four years and then sold to his brother who rents it out, so it is nice to be back. It's *our* flat and feels like home, but wow I forgot how noisy this street is - only two streets away from our house and it's like a different world. And vent finished!! :)

Welcome Chrissy! Good luck!

Squirrel that sucks with your noisy street and not sleeping. I had a noisy baby last night and also minimal sleep! I love that you are such a teacher- I wouldn't have even thought about taller people having longer fallopian tubes :haha:

Spiffy: post your next test and we will see if we see something. I am not good at seeing squinters though...

My symptoms have pretty much gone. No real cramping, tiredness or anything now so a bit confused because if I was getting AF early my cramping normally gets worse...

So far- these days are based on O Sunday (I may have ovulated Saturday or Monday):
1DPO: Back pain
2DPO: twinges in left side of tummy
3DPO: after lunch EXHAUSTED! Body feeling tender/ sensitive, smelly wee before bed despite drinking lots (sorry tmi), bit lightheaded
4DPO: nausea most of the day (WIERD)
5DPO: hip and back pain, mild crampy- feels like AF
6DPO: same as above
7DPO: nothing at all
8DPO: nothing at all

Not sure if I have willpower ladies but I am quite nervous to test! It is a public holiday here todaye (Queen's Birthday) so today will hopefully fly, just got to get through Tues, then working Wed, Thur so hoping I can hold out and test Friday!

Squirrel, that's so funny that you said that, because just last night I was thinking, "I wonder if I tend to implant sooner because I have shorter fallopian tubes?" because I have a ridiculously short torso. All my height is in my legs. So maybe that's why I've had faint BFPs on 7 dpo twice!

I'm so sorry you're dealing with such a noisy street right now. That would drive me crazy! And Ruby, I know how you feel waking up with a baby throughout the night, since my LO still wakes up twice to eat.

I'm really hoping to get a faint line tomorrow, but I'm not sure how well these tests (First Signal) do early on, since I've only even used Wondfo's first and then confirmed with a nicer test. But we'll see. :flower:

Hey gals! I feel weird posting late into this thread but I've finally gained enough courage to! I've been following it with excitement!

Just to introduce myself a little I started ttc last month. I thought maybe I was pregnant as I completely missed af but I still get BFN and no af. With that said, if I did ovulate this past time it would be around May 29/30/31. We dtd May 29 so we're hoping maybe this time? Af for me SHOULD be due tomorrow, if she were to arrive.

I'm wondering what your favourite brands of pregnancy tests are and how early should I start testing as I ovulate late in my cycle? I've been using FRER but I just finished reading terrible reviews on them the past few years...Clearblue digital I tried too but it doesn't pick up hcg until it's at 50. So, what testers do you guys use?

Baby dust to all!!

Welcome Chrissy and Ursaula!

Your tests looks the same as mine ladies, currently BFN at 9dpo. No pics, no squinters at all, I stared for ages :haha: I'm using FRERS Ursaula as I find them very sensitive (apparently can detect 12hcg?)

Interesting your theory on tall and short women lol. I'm short (5 foot 3) with i think and average torso and I've implanted early ish each time (positives between 9-11dpo).

Hey gals! I feel weird posting late into this thread but I've finally gained enough courage to! I've been following it with excitement!

Just to introduce myself a little I started ttc last month. I thought maybe I was pregnant as I completely missed af but I still get BFN and no af. With that said, if I did ovulate this past time it would be around May 29/30/31. We dtd May 29 so we're hoping maybe this time? Af for me SHOULD be due tomorrow, if she were to arrive.

I'm wondering what your favourite brands of pregnancy tests are and how early should I start testing as I ovulate late in my cycle? I've been using FRER but I just finished reading terrible reviews on them the past few years...Clearblue digital I tried too but it doesn't pick up hcg until it's at 50. So, what testers do you guys use?

Baby dust to all!!

Welcome hon! You don't need courage here, we are a friendly bunch! You have short LP too if you are due tomorrow.

I use FRER and then if I was to get a positive I would confirm with a Clearblue digi. Here in Australia FRER are quite $$$ hence why I am not testing already. I like to try and hold on as long as possible. I have found these tests fine.

Do you know why you missed AF last month?

Baby dust to all!!

Welcome hon! You don't need courage here, we are a friendly bunch! You have short LP too if you are due tomorrow.

I use FRER and then if I was to get a positive I would confirm with a Clearblue digi. Here in Australia FRER are quite $$$ hence why I am not testing already. I like to try and hold on as long as possible. I have found these tests fine.

Do you know why you missed AF last month?

Thanks for the welcomes! :blush: Good to know that FRER are good tests. I was worried because I picked up a pack of them and then did research after. I have no idea why I missed af last month. I see my doctor June 11 so I'm going to bring it all up if I don't get af again or I don't get a BFP by then. I really thought I was pregnant but did tests weekly and nothing. I've read up a lot on the rare possibility of not producing enough hcg to register until 7, 8, or even 9 weeks, sometimes never, but women are still pregnant. Seeing as it's so rare I've just decided to consult my doctor when I go there next, especially if I don't have af or BFP this time around. Speaking of which, I have one FRER to use and I'm thinking of using it tomorrow as it will be the day af is due, is this a smart idea even though I only would have ovulated May 29ish?

If you ovulated 29/5 it should pick up HCG by then. Maybe try wait another day just in case you ovulated later than you thought?

I thought about that as well...I don't think I can wait any longer though! I might test tomorrow morning and if it's negative and no af I'll ask for a test at the doctors. I'll keep you gals updated either way!

Welcome Ursuala :) don’t feel weird, you’re plenty in time for all the testing excitement! :dust: I hope this is your cycle. I tend to use cheapies first and then move on to other tests if I feel like there’s a hint on my cheapies. I get wondfos from amazon.co.uk.

I’m going to go with my theory :D and not expect anything proper till 11dpo or so.

So my temp went up a bit today. Don’t know if it was because of disrupted sleep or hot bedroom (though it has been hot for several days now). I also poas this morning and could see the faintest shadow - that crazy moment where you think “Am I making myself see things?”. But then I took the photo into photoshop and messed with the levels and can force a faint faint squinter of a squinter out of it (within the time limit). So either I’m going nuts or it’s a cheapie shadow that never turns into anything or it’s the start of a BFP. 9dpo today, would be surprised if it was the latter.

Photos show original (looks blank, but you can i real life just about see a shadow) and then tweaks. It's so so so faint even tweaked, but hey, it's fun :haha: Worth noting that I tweaked yesterday's test too and couldn't get anything out of it at all.

Attachments

• original.jpg
    original.jpg
    259.7 KB · Views: 16
  • tweaked like hell.jpg
    tweaked like hell.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 15
  • squinter tweaked.jpg
    squinter tweaked.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 17
I just responded in the other thread but I can see your line even without your tweaking! Is that with FMU? I am going to need all the willpower in the world not to test tomorrow! I wouldn't have expected the IC to be so good this early?

Oh yay to seeing the line :dance: Here's hoping it's actually the start of something. I wonder if I implanted yesterday with my temp going up again today? Huge fingers crossed this is it!! I so want to do my father's day video for my husband!!

Oh no, I hope I'm not breaking your willpower! You can do it Ruby! Ignore my mindless testing! :D

This brand seems to be the best in my experience - they're Wondfos from amazon.co.uk. I don't think they're the same as the US ones, they don't look the same, but I do like them. I use their OPKs too, which I also find the best. It was this brand that gave me my first squinter of a squinter with my daughter too.

If you implanted yesterday would it show up already? I don't know anything about temping...

Love on your signature you are still supposed to have over 3 days until testing!

If I had cheap tests I probably would succumb too but want to try and save my FRER tests- just got to get through tomorrow then I am at work Wed/ Thurs.

Cant wait to see your next test!!!:dust::dust::dust:

Eek! Just got another quinter on another brand. Showed up in the time. Could this be it???? I really hope so! Jeez, I have so much work to do today as well as looking after my daughter (my little boy is at nursery) - how am I going to concentrate today????? And my damn stash of ICs are tempting me every time I go to the loo! No! No more till this evening.

Then tomorrow I'll use a clearblue plus (save my FRER for 11dpo).

Aghhhh! Fun times! Love getting squinters. And because I'm not overly hopeful for this cycle, I don't feel too emotionally invested incase this all turns out to be line eye in the end.

Photo is original.

Attachments

• original2.jpg
    original2.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member