Ovulating after a MC

punkymom

Reaction score
This may be a stupid question but I was wondering if I could possibly ovulate 2 weeks AFTER the bleeding stops or 2 weeks after the mc started? I am worried that what if my body try's to ovulate while I am bleeding? Thanks for everything ladies!

The obgyn told me i would get my period 28 to 40 days after the actual mc. In my case it took about 31 days from the day i passed the sac. But i only bled for a week maybe, and most of that was scant and brown. Im not sure but i don't think you would ovulate until you're done bleeding. But anyway you should probably wait one cycle before ttc again.

Hmm. I bled for I think about ten days with my miscarriage. I ovulated about two weeks after that and got pregnant again before another period.

My mmc I bled for about 10 days then oved on cd27 from first day of mc: after my 21 week loss it took about 3 months to ov for the first time. Loads of lovely ladies on ttc after loss. I started this thread https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ov-after-mc-8bfps-so-far-list-page-291-a.html after my mmc. Full of wonderful supportive ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->