ovulating but i have positive pregnancy tests?

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
i didnt let the pregnancy tests touch the lh tests. my last period was march 9. today my calendar app said id ovulate. as a poas addict i took hpts everyday. yesterday the lines were faint but today obvious pink. do the accumeds detect lh as well or somethin? pic taken in 5 mins or less here. all other hpts were negative. i have every brand u can imagine available in my bathroom drawer so yea i took quite a few others lol.

anyone have false positives that darken the next day with accumed brand? i have wondfo too and that gave me a 7 dpo positive with my daughter and gave me positives from 5-7dpo with my chemical when she was 5 months old. i havent ever tried accumed but i got 600 of them for $15. its hard for me as a poas addict to ignore a sale .-.

Attachments

• 20160323_092837.jpg
    20160323_092837.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 133
3 positive opks at top. hpts at bottom. i took one hpt first before the opks and another hpt last after i saw a pink test line on the first one.

Pregnancy can be picked up on the opks...

BFP's can also show up on opk's, mine did. Good luck! :)

Mine did too
Opks measure lh and hcg
Pregnancy tests measure hcg only

Comgrats

yea but all my other hcg brands r negative and today is when im supposed to ovulate anyway. i did have unprotected sex days ago but still... i didnt think id drop an egg before O day(today). this cant be possible?

i took another hcg on no hold and it was fainter than the others but still there and pink. what on earth???? im in shock. these have to be false positives suddenly(i had starks on these before today) ooooor i ovulated during my negative opks?? im so confused. i guess its just the waiting game to see if af comes in april.

How bizarre! I dunno what else you could to but keep testing or have bloods taken. Good luck :)

also some may argue since i JUST got positive lines on these tests that maybe the other brands arent picking up yet but my wondfos gave me positives at 5 to 7 dpo with both my daughter and my chemical after having her so i was sure when i took my wondfo this morning it wuld show something but nothing showed on it or clearblue plus or clinical guard. either these accumeds r suuuuper sensitive or im suddenly getting false positives.

maybe accumed hcg tests pick up lh hormone accidentally since they r wondfo knockoffs... not much credit to them for being the original good brand but they had 4-4.7 stars so i tried them. .-.

How bizarre! I dunno what else you could to but keep testing or have bloods taken. Good luck :)
yea ill keep testing for sure. ill test with a wondfo tonight and see if anything shows. doubt it tho. today is O day. wth Dx

I had positive opks again just as my HPTs turned positive! Opks can pick up hCG but HPTs can't pick up lh....if you've had more then one positive HPT I'd say youre pregnant :D maybe other tests aren't picking it up yet? I had an obvious first response and a pretty negative looking IC with the same urine..

but im only cd14 is this possible!???!?! my period was march 9

Not sure what you are asking Hun. If a htp is positive as yours clearly is then you are pregnant. hpt has nothing to do with ovulation, it picks up the HCG hormone it's either present or it's not. Ovulation tests can sometimes pick up hcg as well. In your case I'd say you already ovulated and now u are pregnant! Congrats!!

im just so confused i dont know how this happened or culd have before a positive opk. ii mean today i was supposed to O and having a hpt positive all day long is just strange. i dont know what to think. is this possible to be pregnant after having a painful yet normal length period when it was due but im pregnant on cd14!?

Are you able to get blood work done? Maybe let your doc know what's going on and they will order that for you? Fx for you!

i took a fourth and it showed no line so maybe those tests were as i thought, falsies.

Wow really? Those were really really strong lines. !

I got very dark positive opks after I got a positive on hpt x

i'm thinking you are pregnant. Can you get a digital? I know they're expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->