Ovulating End of Februaury TTC Cycle #1

Ive never tried preseed.
Don't much use lube...

Gosh I just cant wait till testing! GAH!

Hi! We are TTC #1 starting this month as well and I should be ovulating around the 26th. So excited! Hubby is leaving on the 26th for work for a month so I'm really hoping I ovulate on time or early!

Hi. I'm new here today. Hoping to conceive this month. TTC first time. OV day is around the 25th (so my phone app says). Already have a 2.5 year old.

Hi everyone,
I have just started cycle 2 for ttc#1. I will be ovulating in the beginning of march. Last month, we were just easing into it, so only used OPK's. This month, we have started charting as well. Best of luck everyone!

best of luck guys!
Starting to have ewcm. Cant wait for baby dancing tonight! ;)

best of luck guys!
Starting to have ewcm. Cant wait for baby dancing tonight! ;)

Did you use an OPK??? AF just officially stopped for me today... 10 days later! I'll start using OPK's tomorrow. Best time to use them is around 2pm!

No, Just gonna go with nature this month and see. Ive got two I can use,,, I don't know if I will... lots of sex should do the trick ;)

I've been charting to avoid for 3 1/2 years but have gotten super lazy with it the last few months, so this month I'm going to pay close attention and do opk's and everything! Was going to start doing them yesterday but forgot lol

My app says i can test in 21!!! But i might just wait until my AF is like 5 days late!! If i can wait that long!! My first was an accident!! So all this is new to me x

Hi! I should be joining you around the twenty eighth, provided bcp didn't mess around too much with my cycle. :) Good luck!

I say im not going to test early... But I know damn well I will.

I didn't do the deed last night, and i'm now worried!! my app says my fertile window doesn't start until Wednesday, but i'm worried my app could be wrong!? I wanted to do the deed every day then i wouldn't miss a chance! x

I didn't do the deed last night, and i'm now worried!! my app says my fertile window doesn't start until Wednesday, but i'm worried my app could be wrong!? I wanted to do the deed every day then i wouldn't miss a chance! x

Sperm can stay alive for up to 3 days in optimal conditions. And they recommend a break in between your dtd so sperm have a chance to build up

Im aiming for every other day.

We dtd Friday and today.
Which gets me worried...never having day TTC sex again. It leaked out straight away... MY hubby was like ... Ohhh its leaking out! haha then said something "manly vulgar".... LOL
Then I had to get up.. i'm sure it all leaked out. Then I was trying to elevate my hips... Now I cant take laying down anymore!
Hopefully they swam up and are awaiting Miss eggie!

Cant DTD till Wednesday now. :/

Thanks! It's just me being over worried!! Hopefully we will do it tonight! This is my first month of trying, and it takes over your life!! lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->